What's The Next Concert That You'll Go?
Gabriel Leopardi
Jul 26 2013, 06:30 PM
Instructor
Hey guys!! I'm not sure if it's time for big festivals there in Europe but here in Argentina we have lots of bands visiting us. I think that the next concert that I'll go is Papa Roach at Luna Park Stadium.

What about you?

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Monica Gheorghev...
Jul 26 2013, 06:55 PM
Learning Tone Master

I will go next month at Roger Waters - The Wall

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Slavenko Erazer
Jul 26 2013, 07:12 PM
GMC:er
QUOTE (Monica Gheorghevici @ Jul 26 2013, 07:55 PM) *

Cool, i'll go to see them too in september

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Jul 26 2013, 10:10 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Monica Gheorghevici @ Jul 26 2013, 02:55 PM) *

wou! that sounds great! it's a classic that everybody should see once live... (I still have to do it).

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
BTrian
Jul 27 2013, 12:10 AM
Learning Roadie
Godspeed You! Black Emperor

also possibly Steven Wilson and God is an Astronaut later this Year

+Quote Post
Taka Perry
Jul 27 2013, 07:41 AM
Learning Rock Star
QUOTE (BTrian @ Jul 27 2013, 09:10 AM) *

God is an Astronaut is my favorite band! I just love their melodies and harmonies. Also a big fan of GY!BE, I love their technique of combining music with field recordings to create really emotional soundscapes. I don't know much of Steven Wilson's solo stuff, but Porcupine Tree sure is a great band!

Are you also a Mogwai fan by any chance? biggrin.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Gitarrero
Jul 27 2013, 08:02 AM
Accomplished Rock Star
The big festivals are basically done...oh wait, there is this metal festival in northern Germay next week...Wacken or something tongue.gif
I can't go though sad.gif

My next concert will be Die Toten Hosen (again biggrin.gif ) in August when I am visiting friends in Dresden.

In Fall and Winter, I'm porbably going to see ZSK ( a german skate punk band) and Heaven Shall Burn.

--------------------
Check my band project with fellow GMCer VilleFIN
Facebook
Youtube
Soundcloud
Twitter
Instagram

+Quote Post
Spock
Jul 27 2013, 09:43 AM
GMC:er
KISS will be here next month playing at the little outside amphitheater about 2 miles away - my favorite place to see concerts. I'm taking my son and it will be his first KISS concert. They put on a great show for geezers - it's always a spectacle.

QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Jul 26 2013, 01:30 PM) *
Hey guys!! I'm not sure if it's time for big festivals there in Europe but here in Argentina we have lots of bands visiting us. I think that the next concert that I'll go is Papa Roach at Luna Park Stadium.

What about you?

Poppa Roach puts on a good energetic show, they played at the amphitheater here also. The only thing I didn't care for was that the singer would curse pretty bad in between songs, I just thought he should have dialed that back since they were outside and neighborhoods were all around. But to be honest, I wasn't a fan of Poppa Roach until I saw them live, they sort of reminded me of 7 Dust live - same sort of heavy energy and stage presence.

This post has been edited by Spock: Jul 27 2013, 09:44 AM

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Jul 27 2013, 03:48 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (BTrian @ Jul 26 2013, 08:10 PM) *

Steven Wilson! I saw him live this year and it was one of my favorite shows! smile.gif

QUOTE (Gitarrero @ Jul 27 2013, 04:02 AM) *
The big festivals are basically done...oh wait, there is this metal festival in northern Germay next week...Wacken or something tongue.gif
I can't go though sad.gif

My next concert will be Die Toten Hosen (again biggrin.gif ) in August when I am visiting friends in Dresden.

In Fall and Winter, I'm porbably going to see ZSK ( a german skate punk band) and Heaven Shall Burn.

hehe Die Toten Hosen againg!! Is there in Germany any other band as cool as them, talking about punk rock?

QUOTE (Spock @ Jul 27 2013, 05:43 AM) *
KISS will be here next month playing at the little outside amphitheater about 2 miles away - my favorite place to see concerts. I'm taking my son and it will be his first KISS concert. They put on a great show for geezers - it's always a spectacle.

Poppa Roach puts on a good energetic show, they played at the amphitheater here also. The only thing I didn't care for was that the singer would curse pretty bad in between songs, I just thought he should have dialed that back since they were outside and neighborhoods were all around. But to be honest, I wasn't a fan of Poppa Roach until I saw them live, they sort of reminded me of 7 Dust live - same sort of heavy energy and stage presence.

Thanks for the review! smile.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 07:51 AM