2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Punch In The Face
thefireball
Dec 26 2011, 11:20 PM
Learning Roadie
QUOTE (WeePee @ Dec 26 2011, 03:45 PM) *
It has John Tempesta heavy, mid and fast grooves.

Example 155 to 210 bpm under "fast grooves".

So basically you can build whole song easy.

But It isn't much comparing to DfH patterns but the sounds are awesome. Especially kick drum and snare are really good. cool.gif

Aw...that's kinda disappointing that it's not a lot of variety in patterns. I guess it will be a while before I get this. Maybe by then, I'll want Superior Drummer. biggrin.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Sinisa Cekic
Dec 26 2011, 11:32 PM
Instructor
I think that I saw somewhere on the net a "Groove Monkee" expansion package for EZ.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

+Quote Post
VilleFIN
Dec 27 2011, 03:23 PM
Tone Seeker
QUOTE (thefireball @ Dec 27 2011, 02:20 AM) *
Aw...that's kinda disappointing that it's not a lot of variety in patterns. I guess it will be a while before I get this. Maybe by then, I'll want Superior Drummer. biggrin.gif

If that isn't enough you can buy midi pack from Toontrack. This works with drums from hell too !!

And it's cheap tongue.gif
25 € / 29 $

http://www.timespace.com/product/TMMP5-120...ownload%29.html

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 12:00 PM