The Warrior Show
Ben Higgins
Mar 28 2012, 09:04 AM
Instructor
Some of you may remember a WWF Wrestler called Ultimate Warrior back in the early 90's.. he's got a tv show where he gets modern metal bands who live slob lifestyles and party hard and puts them through a gruelling workout. .. and shouts at them a lot ! biggrin.gif

P.S. This does contain a of of swearing so you may not want to watch if you're offended by it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F4LajSyRojE

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
PosterBoy
Mar 28 2012, 11:22 AM
Learning Roadie
Very dramatised. Drinking rosé wine isn't very heavy metal is it!

Made me laugh,

I agree whole heartedly with UW

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
My SoundCloud

Gear
Tyler Burning Water 2K
Burny RLG90 with BK Emeralds
Fender US Tele with BK Piledrivers
Epiphone 335 with Suhr Thornbuckers
PRS SE Custom 24-08
Ax8

Fessenden SD10 PSG
Quilter TT15

+Quote Post
dark dude
Mar 28 2012, 12:10 PM
GMC:er
Enjoyed it, I can't help but think he's a bit crazy, though laugh.gif

--------------------
Ibanez 2550E
LTD EC-1000 VB
Roland Cube 30W

+Quote Post
SpaseMoonkey
Mar 28 2012, 01:07 PM
GMC:er
That was very inspirational, I want to go work out now! Just to see 2 groups of people who know nothing of each other. Plus the heart that UW has to show people that there is a better path and a healthier way to live life is just amazing. Not many people tend to care anymore, but to see someone who does is kind of touching.

--------------------
Guitars:
Ibanez S770PB (Natural Flat) , Ibanez XPT700 (Chameleon) , Sterling J Richardson Signature , Squire IV Jazz Bass (Sunburst)
Gear:
Neural DSP Plugins

My YouTube Page.

+Quote Post
Olivier777
Mar 28 2012, 01:54 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
Great video ! smile.gif Reminded me somehow of my military service...

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Mar 28 2012, 03:00 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (SpaseMoonkey @ Mar 28 2012, 12:07 PM) *
That was very inspirational, I want to go work out now! Just to see 2 groups of people who know nothing of each other. Plus the heart that UW has to show people that there is a better path and a healthier way to live life is just amazing. Not many people tend to care anymore, but to see someone who does is kind of touching.

Yeah, totally agree smile.gif

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2024 - 12:25 PM