2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Alter Bridge, Awesome band!
Unleash-The-Shre...
Apr 11 2008, 06:31 AM
GMC:er
QUOTE (somecrazyguy09 @ Apr 10 2008, 11:27 PM) *
did yall know mark tremonti took lessons from Michael Angelo Batio after creed broke up

He took lessons with Troy Stetina before Creed. He is also good friends with MAB, Rusty Cooley and some other guitar monsters.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
GMC_student444
Apr 14 2008, 12:32 PM
GMC:er
This was really good, I have to say. I absolutely loved Creed and Scott Stapp has a great voice. But this guy is doing a very fine job indeed. Love their sound. I'll be sure to pick their albums up. Thanks for the tip!

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Apr 14 2008, 01:06 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (somecrazyguy09 @ Apr 11 2008, 12:27 AM) *
did yall know mark tremonti took lessons from Michael Angelo Batio after creed broke up

I read about that.. but Mark Tremonti said that they jammed and played toghether not that he took lessons.

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 11:17 PM