Southern Rock Lesson?
petar64
May 18 2008, 12:16 AM
GMC:er
Hi David,

before i ask you a question i would like to tell you, that you make great lessons. Its because you dont only play them, you explain how you play them. You talk about the technique and whats coming from the heart. My compliment.
(Unfortunately, you dont live just around the corner - would be great to have you for teacher in real).

Enough Compliments :-)
Now my question:

I really love to listen to and to play southern rock. When you search the internet you can find similar sites like gmc. (I guess Kris would not be happy if i tell the adress here :-) Well, they have plenty of southernrockstyle lessons.
Ive searched gmc and couldnt find any. I guess its because the gmc-instructors are from all over the world and southernrock is american style like country music.

I wanted to ask you before i post it for everybody. Is there any chance that you make one (or more) southernrock style lessons?
Would make me very happy.

kind rgds

Petar

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
David Wallimann
May 25 2008, 02:36 PM
Instructor
Thanks a lot Petar!
I'm honored that you enjoy my lessons.
I will surely start a series on Southern Rock. I was actually thinking about it last week! :-)
I'll start working on it soon. Thanks so much for emailing1
David

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
www.youtube.com/Wallimann
www.davidwallimann.com

+Quote Post
petar64
May 25 2008, 07:43 PM
Thanks a lot David.

There ar so many great southernrock bands like molly hatchet, lynyrd skynyrd (i guess its written wrong) or how blackfoot was years ago. We have all about everything here on gmc but nothing in this direction.

I really appreciate that you will make some lessons. Waiting impatient :-)

Kind Regards
Petar

+Quote Post
audiopaal
May 25 2008, 10:13 PM
Competitions Coordinator - Up the Irons
Yes, that's awesome smile.gif
Thanks for requesting it Petar and thanks for doing a lesson on it David smile.gif

+Quote Post
petar64
Jul 24 2008, 06:54 PM
Great Lesson David.

Thank You.

Rgds
Petar

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th April 2024 - 01:09 AM