Asva, Awesome drone
Fsgdjv
Aug 21 2008, 11:19 AM
GMC:er
So I picked up the new Asva album last week, What You Don't Know is Frontier, and I must say I'm completely blown away. I've never been that much into drone, I like Sunn o)) and Boris a bit, but thius is just amazing.

Since there are a few drone fans here I thought I'd ask if anyone was into Asva, and otherwise just recommend them. If you like atmospheric and slow music, then you have to check them out if you haven't already.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
VinceG
Aug 22 2008, 07:22 AM
I'll keep it in mind, thanks. Is that there 08 album?

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
METAL SUCKS

My Last.fm account. View it for all the terrible music I play on a daily basis

+Quote Post
Fsgdjv
Aug 22 2008, 10:15 AM
Yeah it is.

--------------------

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Aug 25 2008, 11:53 PM
Fire Up The Blades, Moderator
I just ordered it after hearing some samples a few days ago, Looks to be worth it. I love Sunn O))), and this looks to be just as awesome.

+Quote Post
Fsgdjv
Aug 26 2008, 10:35 AM
Yeah, I actually even prefer this over Sunn 0))

(And I have to say your avatar is awesome!)

--------------------

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Aug 26 2008, 11:21 AM
Prefer over Sunn O))? Should be better than I thought then smile.gif

And yeah, I've been in a pretty heavy Porcupine Tree mood lately, If ya can't tell.

+Quote Post
VinceG
Aug 27 2008, 02:24 AM
Porcupine Tree sucks you noobsoups laugh.gif tongue.gif

I kid, but haven't checked this band out yet because i've been pretty broke as of late.

This post has been edited by VinceG: Aug 27 2008, 02:24 AM

--------------------
METAL SUCKS

My Last.fm account. View it for all the terrible music I play on a daily basis

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Aug 28 2008, 12:50 AM
I'm supposed to get it in 5 more days, I'm looking forward to it, I researched them some more and they look pretty badass smile.gif

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 10:37 PM