3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >  
Internet Band, Wanting to form one...
AdamB
Nov 13 2011, 10:30 AM
GMC:er
Yeap I'm creating a dropbox folder with guide drums and guide guitar as seperate tracks, as well as the guide track with them both in place.

If you PM me your e-mail addresses I'll give you all access.

-Adam

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
maharzan
Nov 13 2011, 04:45 PM
Veteran Guitar Lord
maharzan at gmail. I am learning the solo.. 80% done. smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Checkout my YouTube & my band Nissim's YouTube channels.

+Quote Post
AdamB
Nov 13 2011, 05:49 PM
Just did a test video with my camera/recording with my UX2, you can check it out here;

https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/guitar_fo...showtopic=41579

It seems to have gone OK, so in the coming days I'll do a take of the rhythm guitar with video, I'll learn the solo tomorrow as I only know the very first part. Then perhaps what I think we should do is each record a take of the solo with video. Then we'll split them up into qustion'/answer parts (possibley into 3 parts so quadrium can join in), so the first phrase of the solo is played by maharzan, tehn the next one is by me, then the next one by quadrium and so on. We should be able to do that in the editing stage of the video.

Good idea?

Cheers,
-Adam

+Quote Post
quadrium
Nov 13 2011, 06:12 PM
Learning Tone Master
QUOTE (AdamB @ Nov 13 2011, 04:49 PM) *
Just did a test video with my camera/recording with my UX2, you can check it out here;

https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/guitar_fo...showtopic=41579

It seems to have gone OK, so in the coming days I'll do a take of the rhythm guitar with video, I'll learn the solo tomorrow as I only know the very first part. Then perhaps what I think we should do is each record a take of the solo with video. Then we'll split them up into qustion'/answer parts (possibley into 3 parts so quadrium can join in), so the first phrase of the solo is played by maharzan, tehn the next one is by me, then the next one by quadrium and so on. We should be able to do that in the editing stage of the video.

Good idea?

Cheers,
-Adam

Sounds awesome smile.gif

--------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SPOTIFY PAGE

YOUTUBE CHANNEL

+Quote Post
maharzan
Nov 14 2011, 06:20 AM
Veteran Guitar Lord
Alright, Just did the solo. Its a rough take. I will have to practice it a bit more and adjust the tone as well.

Attached File(s)
Attached File  firenwaterwithsolo.mp3 ( 4.43MB ) Number of downloads: 60

--------------------

+Quote Post
maharzan
Nov 14 2011, 07:55 AM
Veteran Guitar Lord
I think this tempo is bit slower than the youtube video I was learning from. Whatcha think? I will try another take later today.

--------------------

+Quote Post
AdamB
Nov 14 2011, 06:27 PM
Yea it might be, I can always re-do it at a higher tempo if you'd like?

Cheers,
-Adam

+Quote Post
quadrium
Nov 14 2011, 06:48 PM
Learning Tone Master
QUOTE (AdamB @ Nov 14 2011, 05:27 PM) *
Yea it might be, I can always re-do it at a higher tempo if you'd like?

Cheers,
-Adam

It'd be great. I am working on solo also by the way smile.gif

--------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SPOTIFY PAGE

YOUTUBE CHANNEL

+Quote Post
AdamB
Nov 15 2011, 05:24 AM
Listened to your take maharzan, sounds good. You captured the style and feel pretty well!

I'll hopefully get a chance to do the faster version tonight for you to have another go!

+Quote Post
maharzan
Nov 15 2011, 07:18 AM
Veteran Guitar Lord
Great.. just increase it a tad bit like 5bpm or 10bpm. smile.gif I will try to get the solo more cleaner. smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
AdamB
Nov 15 2011, 09:51 PM
Righto, I uploaded a new copy of the drums-only track on dropbox - called guide_drums_faster.mp3.

I havent had chance to re-record the guitar part yet, I will do that tomorrow and hopefully capture my rhythm take on camera!

-Adam

+Quote Post
maharzan
Nov 16 2011, 03:34 AM
Veteran Guitar Lord
Cool.. smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
AdamB
Nov 17 2011, 11:04 AM
There's a new copy of the rhythm guitar + drums guide track up, this time sped up by 5bpm. Let me know if that feels better to you, I can increase it again if it needs it.

Cheers,
-Adam

+Quote Post
maharzan
Nov 17 2011, 11:52 AM
Veteran Guitar Lord
Great.. I will try. smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Gitarrero
Nov 18 2011, 06:10 PM
Accomplished Rock Star
Nice, I am working on the bass part at the moment, need a new soundcard though since my old one broke. But I should be able to record something on sunday.

--------------------
Check my band project with fellow GMCer VilleFIN
Facebook
Youtube
Soundcloud
Twitter
Instagram

+Quote Post
AdamB
Nov 21 2011, 11:42 AM
OK Brilliant, the drummer should be doing a take today or tomorrow for us.

+Quote Post
quadrium
Nov 21 2011, 01:12 PM
Learning Tone Master
awesome smile.gif i will have finished recording both rhythm and solo parts in 3-4 days.Have 3 midterms in the following days sad.gif

--------------------

SPOTIFY PAGE

YOUTUBE CHANNEL

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
Nov 21 2011, 03:25 PM
Instructor
Awesome idea! smile.gif It will be interesting to see how it will turn out. If I can offer some advices on video or something, I'll be glad to.

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)

+Quote Post
maharzan
Nov 23 2011, 02:44 AM
Veteran Guitar Lord
Adam,

Lets get the drum track first (playing live is different from midi drums you know) so we can do our final takes instead of having to redo again. I can record but as I posted on another thread, I am now a dad to a beautiful girl child so time has been hectic. I want to record my take at once. smile.gif

Thanks,
Chandra

--------------------

+Quote Post
AdamB
Nov 23 2011, 11:02 AM
I'm waiting on the drummer to record his take...

-Adam

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2024 - 07:34 PM