2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Metallica - ...and Justice For All
Rating 4 V
erik
Feb 28 2008, 07:07 PM
GMC:er
This album is so awesome.. One of my favorites back when I was new to metal. Maybe some of you have noticed my complaints on too nice reviews, well here is a good example tongue.gif You give the sound, vocals and lyrics 10/10, but the lyrics are especially 10/10 (SUPER 10/10) tongue.gif this is why you should rate the sound and vocals 9/10 or 8/10, so you can give the lyrics 10/10 so it actually suggest that the lyrics are especially good!

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
SLASH91
Feb 28 2008, 08:54 PM
QUOTE (erik @ Feb 28 2008, 12:07 PM) *
This album is so awesome.. One of my favorites back when I was new to metal. Maybe some of you have noticed my complaints on too nice reviews, well here is a good example tongue.gif You give the sound, vocals and lyrics 10/10, but the lyrics are especially 10/10 (SUPER 10/10) tongue.gif this is why you should rate the sound and vocals 9/10 or 8/10, so you can give the lyrics 10/10 so it actually suggest that the lyrics are especially good!

I personally think that the sound of the entire album deserves a 10/10, and the vocals sure do, they're my favorite part if you couldn't tell tongue.gif The lyrics are great, but still not the best ever imo, I can identify with some of them though. To each his own, though. wink.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

"Remember to live, eat, sleep and breathe music for the mind, play from your heart and never be swayed by the current trends"-
Rusty Cooley

My gear:

Marshall Valvstate
Digitech Distortion Factory
Jackson RR24 (Randy Rhoads)
Ibanez RG2550e
A ripoff brand acoustic guitar
and a Yamaha Classical guitar :)

+Quote Post
Nemanja Filipovi...
Feb 28 2008, 09:03 PM
Singing Instructor
yeah...great album...and revolutionary for them too...made the first video for the song from that album..."One" off course....

--------------------
Check out my video lessons and instructor board!

Participate im my new Crazy Blues Collaboration

+Quote Post
erik
Feb 28 2008, 10:33 PM
QUOTE (SLASH91 @ Feb 28 2008, 08:54 PM) *
I personally think that the sound of the entire album deserves a 10/10, and the vocals sure do, they're my favorite part if you couldn't tell tongue.gif The lyrics are great, but still not the best ever imo, I can identify with some of them though. To each his own, though. wink.gif

If you personally think that all of the features are the best ever, that's ok. But if you like some of them better than the other, you might want to reserve that very special 10/10 for the ones that you actually think is better than the others. This way us readers can understand easier what you mean smile.gif

+Quote Post
SLASH91
Feb 29 2008, 12:00 AM
Alright, I understand what you mean smile.gif

--------------------

"Remember to live, eat, sleep and breathe music for the mind, play from your heart and never be swayed by the current trends"-
Rusty Cooley

My gear:

Marshall Valvstate
Digitech Distortion Factory
Jackson RR24 (Randy Rhoads)
Ibanez RG2550e
A ripoff brand acoustic guitar
and a Yamaha Classical guitar :)

+Quote Post
ibanezkiller
Mar 31 2008, 02:41 AM
Metallica is the best!

--------------------
METALLICA ROCKS!

+Quote Post
Danilo Capezzuto
Mar 31 2008, 01:06 PM
Instructor
I had replied the other post about Metallica's Muster of puppets...what can I say here...Metallica are simply the best metal band to me.

--------------------
Check out my video lessons!

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
Apr 21 2008, 10:09 AM
Instructor
Excellent review for a legendary album! smile.gif

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)

+Quote Post
audiopaal
Apr 21 2008, 11:00 AM
Competitions Coordinator - Up the Irons
Great review, thanks smile.gif

...and justice for a great album! wink.gif

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 06:15 PM