Lesson Request : Ihsahn/emperor Style
Digimortal
Aug 2 2010, 12:07 AM
Learning Tone Seeker
Hi Lian,

I just joined the site and it's great, as a metalhead i've been checking out your vids mostly (love the blackened death one).

I would like to request a lesson in the style of Ihsahn from Emperor and nowadays solo musician.

In case you haven't followed his latest work pls check out this song from his latest album 'After' it's fk awesome.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QpluTn_bPXI

I really think it could be a interesting and challenging lesson.

Cheers !

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Digimortal: Aug 2 2010, 01:42 AM

--------------------
Guitars : Jackson DXMG, Jackson DK6, Charvel model 2, Hamer slammer, Ibanez RG 7string, Ibanez soundgear 6string bass, Fender strat, LTD MH1000, Jackson Adrian Smith SDX, Taylor acoustic

Amp : Line6 spider 75 watt

FX : Maxon OD9, BBE sonicstomp, Boss CS3/NS2/TU2/DD5
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Lian Gerbino
Aug 2 2010, 01:27 PM
Instructor
welcome to the site Digimortal!

listened to a lot from Emperor in my teens, so it could not be a problem for me! I'm gonna make a lesson in the style of emperor (old) and combined it with this Ihsahn's new stuff. btw, thanks for sharing, I didn't follow him that far, and this track you shared sounds awesome!
I'll come back with the lesson asap!

Hail!

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Digimortal
Aug 2 2010, 10:50 PM
Learning Tone Seeker
Sounds great man, looking forward to it

--------------------
Guitars : Jackson DXMG, Jackson DK6, Charvel model 2, Hamer slammer, Ibanez RG 7string, Ibanez soundgear 6string bass, Fender strat, LTD MH1000, Jackson Adrian Smith SDX, Taylor acoustic

Amp : Line6 spider 75 watt

FX : Maxon OD9, BBE sonicstomp, Boss CS3/NS2/TU2/DD5

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 01:15 PM