Quick Question Regarding Picking
Paul Coutts
Dec 12 2007, 06:15 AM
GMC:er
Hey Pavel, thanks for the help before on the practice routine, I'm slowly but surely realizing what's important and what was just time consuming, cheers!
Onto my question...Punk players, namely NoFX, Lagwagon, Pennywise, etc...the faster bands, when they do the fast palm-muted chords and such, does that picking come from the wrist? or is there a different picking form?
Thanks
Paul

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Gear - Ibanez RG350EX, Ibanez RG220DX, ESP LTD MH250, Line 6 PODx3, Laney TF100, Ibanez SM7, Ibanez RG ?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Pavel
Dec 12 2007, 08:31 AM
Instructor
You're welcome m8!

The picking should always be the same. As soon as you change something you know something is wrong.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
"It isn't how many years you have been playing, it's how many hours." -- Prashant Aswani

"PRACTICE, PRACTICE, PRACTICE!" -- Michael Angelo Batio

Check out my video lessons and instructor board!

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 08:53 AM