Intel Graphics Card Issue
besip
Jan 17 2012, 02:49 AM
GMC:er
Hi all i just get a christmass preresent the cool game
Assassin's creed

but i'm little confused wiith my Intel Graphics card. i have new laptop is kind of powerfuel

HP G62-452SA Laptop, Intel® CoreTM i3-370M 2.40GHz, 3GB RAM, 320GB HDD, 15.6" HD, DVD±RW, HDMI, Webcam, Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit
it's have 7200rpm HD

but when i put the Assassin's creed game to the Can i run it? page then the System Requirements Lab Analysis window tell me that my laptop will fail to play it because i don't have the minimum requirement to play
{Sorry, your computer does not meet the minimum specifications required to run this product. Please review the details below for more information.}

but when i review all this informaction i will find some contradictory info at video cardreference

the page say

Video Card

Minimum: 256 MB DirectX 10.0compliant video card or DirectX 9.0compliant card with Shader Model 3.0 or higher (NVIDIA GeForce 6800+ / ATI Radeon X1600+)

You Have: Intel® HD Graphics

[

Features: Minimum attributes of your Video Card

Required Video RAM

256 MB

you Have
1.2 GB

3D

Yes

Yes

Hardware T&L

Yes

Yes

Pixel Shader version

Required 3.0

you have 4.0

Vertex Shader version

Required 3.0

you have 4.0

looks like i have pretty everything but the game work ok {not slow} only on the low graphics and shadows settings..it's that because lot of games are support just for NVIDIA or / ATI Radeon cards???? somethime this page looks to me like made lob{work} for this card sellers because for example lot of easy games whats i play easy on my laptop the page
http://www.systemrequirementslab.com/cyri/ just
mark as unplayable with same reason

thx Rene
mellow.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
[
MY Gear
Jackson Sl2h
Digitech DF-7
PodXt
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
The Uncreator
Jan 17 2012, 02:50 PM
Fire Up The Blades, Moderator
http://www.canyourunit.com/

Select the game, and hit 'can you run it' - and it will automatically give you an answer as to whether you can do the minimum requirements or recommended.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 09:43 PM