Game Of Thrones Season 2
Todd Simpson
Apr 6 2012, 08:38 PM
GMC:er
I"m a big fan of this series and wondered if it had fans in other countries? It's on HBO ( a pay cable channel) here in the states. Season 1 is available online at various spots. Here is the season 2 trailer.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Apr 7 2012, 08:37 AM
Instructor
Tomorrow we're seeing the 2nd episode biggrin.gif I am a huge fan and I read ALL the books wink.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Apr 7 2012, 10:26 AM
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Apr 7 2012, 03:37 AM) *
Tomorrow we're seeing the 2nd episode biggrin.gif I am a huge fan and I read ALL the books wink.gif

I gotta say I'm stoked about this season smile.gif The first one this season was good but off to a slower start than I suspected. I can't wait to see what happens when the Dragons grow up smile.gif

+Quote Post
spacebran
Apr 8 2012, 12:20 AM
Learning Tone Seeker
QUOTE (Todd Simpson @ Apr 7 2012, 09:26 AM) *
I gotta say I'm stoked about this season smile.gif The first one this season was good but off to a slower start than I suspected. I can't wait to see what happens when the Dragons grow up smile.gif

Todd, read the books! They're so epic biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Apr 8 2012, 07:47 AM
Instructor
Yes yes! Read the books man! biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Apr 9 2012, 10:18 PM
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Apr 8 2012, 02:47 AM) *
Yes yes! Read the books man! biggrin.gif

I'm planning on it as I've heard that they are MUCH better. I"m gonna get them after this season wraps. P.S. Don't tell me what happens with the Dragons! smile.gif

Todd

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Apr 9 2012, 10:27 PM
Instructor
MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN! I JUST finished seeing the second episode! WOW biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Apr 9 2012, 10:44 PM
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Apr 9 2012, 05:27 PM) *
MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN! I JUST finished seeing the second episode! WOW biggrin.gif

They are REALLY building up the tension for the end of this run! Everyone is going to come in and have an EPIC battle and then the white walker monsters will show up hopefully and then it's a party!

The ending of EP 2 was great. No wonder that guy has only daughters!

Todd

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Apr 10 2012, 06:39 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Todd Simpson @ Apr 9 2012, 09:44 PM) *
They are REALLY building up the tension for the end of this run! Everyone is going to come in and have an EPIC battle and then the white walker monsters will show up hopefully and then it's a party!

The ending of EP 2 was great. No wonder that guy has only daughters!

Todd

I think Craster is offering his boys to the wildlings! The Whitewalkers will eventually appear biggrin.gif and boy will you guys have a surprise tongue.gif but, I think I will say no more wink.gif

+Quote Post
Fran
Apr 10 2012, 03:30 PM
Learning Rock Star - Wiki Coordinator
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Apr 10 2012, 07:39 AM) *
I think Craster is offering his boys to the wildlings! The Whitewalkers will eventually appear

+1 smile.gif

--------------------
Guitars:
Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster, Ibanez RG2570MZ, Epiphone SG G-400
Amp:
Vox AC4TVH head + V112TV cab
Effects:
Vox Satchurator, Vox Time Machine, Dunlop CryBaby, Boss MT-2, Boss CE-5, Boss TU-2, Boss ME-70
Recording:
Line-6 POD X3 + FBV-Express, Pandora PX5D

GMC wants YOU to take part in our Guitar-Wikipedia!
Have a good time reading great articles and writing your own with us in our GUITAR WIKI!
Share your playing and get Pro-advice from our Instructors: Join REC

+Quote Post
rokchik
Apr 10 2012, 10:23 PM
The Dark Canuck
I'm a huge fan of the series and have read the books as well. I can't wait to see how the Battle of Blackwater plays out on TV... thankfully HBO has a pretty huge budget for this show.

Lots of interesting things to come this season... Sunday seems so far away smile.gif

What characters do you guys like? Tyrion and Arya are my faves and from book/season 2 I really like Davos.
rok

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Apr 11 2012, 06:20 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (rokchik @ Apr 10 2012, 09:23 PM) *
I'm a huge fan of the series and have read the books as well. I can't wait to see how the Battle of Blackwater plays out on TV... thankfully HBO has a pretty huge budget for this show.

Lots of interesting things to come this season... Sunday seems so far away smile.gif

What characters do you guys like? Tyrion and Arya are my faves and from book/season 2 I really like Davos.
rok

Hey rok biggrin.gif My fav in all the series, are most definitely Tyrion, Arya, Jon and Danny Targaryen

This post has been edited by Cosmin Lupu: Apr 11 2012, 06:21 AM

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Apr 11 2012, 06:48 AM
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Apr 11 2012, 01:20 AM) *
Hey rok biggrin.gif My fav in all the series, are most definitely Tyrion, Arya, Jon and Danny Targaryen

The Queen Regent is a vile creature but I can't wait to see what she's gonna do in each scene. But gotta say, the IMP is probly my fav. He really can carry a given scene and he's barely visible in the frame.

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Apr 11 2012, 07:42 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Todd Simpson @ Apr 11 2012, 05:48 AM) *
The Queen Regent is a vile creature but I can't wait to see what she's gonna do in each scene. But gotta say, the IMP is probly my fav. He really can carry a given scene and he's barely visible in the frame.

You won't believe what's gonna happen to him! He is one of the good guys after all wink.gif

+Quote Post
Fran
Apr 11 2012, 12:11 PM
Learning Rock Star - Wiki Coordinator
Yeah the imp and the little sword swinging girl are great smile.gif

--------------------
Guitars:
Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster, Ibanez RG2570MZ, Epiphone SG G-400
Amp:
Vox AC4TVH head + V112TV cab
Effects:
Vox Satchurator, Vox Time Machine, Dunlop CryBaby, Boss MT-2, Boss CE-5, Boss TU-2, Boss ME-70
Recording:
Line-6 POD X3 + FBV-Express, Pandora PX5D

GMC wants YOU to take part in our Guitar-Wikipedia!
Have a good time reading great articles and writing your own with us in our GUITAR WIKI!
Share your playing and get Pro-advice from our Instructors: Join REC

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 10:54 PM