> IS THAT YOUR MAMA?

Nope didn't think so either. We all know parents don't get this.

I can show you how to be the virtuoso your folks could only dream about, but I first need your help:

* Pm me and I will show you where to start. I am online every day and I will help you out directly!

* Join my mentoring program. I will customize your learning experience in a way you haven't experienced before. We will have regular contact so that you can remain inspired every day and eventually reach a new level.

* Join my next video chat! GMC startpage holds a video chat schedule. We always cover a lot of ground and have fun. Remember that you don't need any previous knowledge, and you can be passive in the chat.

* Jam with me - you will find active collabs here.

* Post a topic on this board, guitar related or not - doesn't matter! You will find that chatting with instructors boosts your motivation to practice.

* You haven't missed my latest video lessons, have you?

* Oh and did you know that to become a killer guitarist you just need to focus on one thing? Everything
else is secondary. Pm me and I will explain.

2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Roots, Rock, Reggae Video Collaboration
Cosmin Lupu
May 25 2012, 03:36 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Ben Higgins @ May 25 2012, 01:27 PM) *
I'm looking forward to seeing this ! Will be just the right music for the sunny weather smile.gif

I'm also sure that the D-Man is gonna kick ass - he always does !

Yes he does wink.gif biggrin.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
May 28 2012, 02:34 PM
Instructor
Hey guys and gals! Theeeeee final miiiiiixxx is hereeeeeeeeeeeeee biggrin.gif

Since only myself and the D-man were involved, I shall say that his take was very melodic and diverse, nicely executed and having a natural direction in general. The bending is accurate too!

The vibrato could be a bit wider and more expressive, but that's a thing coming in time smile.gif no rush. Dynamics are the thing which you should focus on - not having each note sound linear, but raising tension where it's needed - for instance, at second 0.34, you bended in a very expressive manner biggrin.gif that's very, very good man!It was a pleasure and honor working with you mate!

Now, I shall be thinking about the new one these days and let it loose upon you next Monday!

Cosmin

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
May 28 2012, 03:55 PM
Instructor
Oh that was superb !! cool.gif

Perfect soundtrack for these sunny, warm evenings..

Dino, your guitar playing is ass kickingly good. Nice, bright tone and great pick attack !

+Quote Post
Dinaga
May 28 2012, 08:28 PM
Learning Tone Seeker
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ May 28 2012, 01:34 PM) *
Hey guys and gals! Theeeeee final miiiiiixxx is hereeeeeeeeeeeeee biggrin.gif

Since only myself and the D-man were involved, I shall say that his take was very melodic and diverse, nicely executed and having a natural direction in general. The bending is accurate too!

The vibrato could be a bit wider and more expressive, but that's a thing coming in time smile.gif no rush. Dynamics are the thing which you should focus on - not having each note sound linear, but raising tension where it's needed - for instance, at second 0.34, you bended in a very expressive manner biggrin.gif that's very, very good man!It was a pleasure and honor working with you mate!

Now, I shall be thinking about the new one these days and let it loose upon you next Monday!

Cosmin

Thanks for the feedback C-man smile.gif
I will pay more attention to the dynamics in the future. The first part of the solo was thoughtful, in the second half I seem a bit lost.

And you really can notice every detail - I think that my vibrato should be wider too! As you said, it comes in time and it's not easy at all, but as long as I concentrate on the vibrato it should improve, right? biggrin.gif It's probably the single MOST overlooked aspect of guitar playing - many guitarists think it's easy but it's an art of its own!

Oh that was superb !!

Perfect soundtrack for these sunny, warm evenings..

Dino, your guitar playing is ass kickingly good. Nice, bright tone and great pick attack !

Thank you so much, B-Meister! smile.gif I'm so happy you liked it smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Opetholic
May 28 2012, 09:46 PM
Learning Guitar Lord
You guys both kicked axe with your takes !! smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
May 29 2012, 04:33 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Opetholic @ May 28 2012, 08:46 PM) *
You guys both kicked axe with your takes !! smile.gif

Thanks! Mert, will you join the next one man?

+Quote Post
Opetholic
May 29 2012, 04:37 PM
Learning Guitar Lord
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ May 29 2012, 03:33 PM) *
Thanks! Mert, will you join the next one man?

I don't know Cosmin tongue.gif I have looked at previous collaboration takes, especially if D-man submits anything, my takes would sound like a child's game biggrin.gif I think I enjoy better listening to the great stuff you guys come up with smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
May 29 2012, 04:50 PM
Instructor
C'mon man smile.gif we'd love to have you onboard!

+Quote Post
Opetholic
May 29 2012, 04:55 PM
Learning Guitar Lord
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ May 29 2012, 03:50 PM) *
C'mon man smile.gif we'd love to have you onboard!

Ok smile.gif I will try to come up with something for next time. But don't expect anything like your or D-man's takes smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
May 29 2012, 05:29 PM
Instructor
Man! No worries! It has to be fun, remember? tongue.gif

+Quote Post
gregc1
Jun 1 2012, 02:33 PM
Experienced Tone Seeker
Man just saw the video. Really really good, wow.

LOVED the style and feel of both solos, you guys should have let it go for 5 minutes! Dinaga, hats off to you brother, it's getting hard to distinguish that student/instructor line.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jun 1 2012, 02:38 PM
Instructor
smile.gif Hey Greg! Thanks man! Will this be meaning we'll have you with us for the next one?

+Quote Post
Dinaga
Jun 1 2012, 02:41 PM
Learning Tone Seeker
Wow man, thanks! smile.gif I really hope there'll be many more GMCers on the next collab! smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Yash
Jun 1 2012, 03:01 PM
GMC:er
Wow Dinaga, You were awesome mate. I liked your solo more than Cosmin's (It was a bit harder to understand for me.) Your solo was very emotive and I love your tapping. biggrin.gif Cheers

--------------------

+Quote Post
gregc1
Jun 1 2012, 03:13 PM
Experienced Tone Seeker
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Jun 1 2012, 01:38 PM) *
smile.gif Hey Greg! Thanks man! Will this be meaning we'll have you with us for the next one?

Haha! I do have yet to join a collab so that may be a good time to start. biggrin.gif

When will the next one be?

--------------------

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jun 1 2012, 03:21 PM
Instructor
Hehehe! I am starting the next one on Monday wink.gif I will trumpet it in the forum so, you'll know for certain wink.gif

+Quote Post
gregc1
Jun 1 2012, 03:24 PM
Experienced Tone Seeker
Sounds good. I'll keep my eye out.

--------------------

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2024 - 09:15 PM