A Dethklok Riff Lesson!
derper
Jun 18 2012, 10:52 PM
Learning Tone Master

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by derper: Jun 18 2012, 11:42 PM

--------------------

Check out my awesome Nintendo Cover-band, EMULATOR!!
http://www.reverbnation.com/emulator

Now.....go practice!!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jun 19 2012, 07:55 AM
Instructor
Awesome! So, out of what I understand, this is like a session in which anyone can present licks and riffs? How does it work?

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Jun 19 2012, 11:44 AM
Instructor
That's a damn fine Explorer ! cool.gif

+Quote Post
SpaseMoonkey
Jun 19 2012, 07:04 PM
GMC:er
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Jun 19 2012, 02:55 AM) *
Awesome! So, out of what I understand, this is like a session in which anyone can present licks and riffs? How does it work?

He's done I think 4 of them so far, he just does a simple lick that is used in his show as a technique. If you want you can practice the riff on the video and post it up as a response.

QUOTE (Ben Higgins @ Jun 19 2012, 06:44 AM) *
That's a damn fine Explorer ! cool.gif

You should see his Flying V, it looks quite odd, this really weird silver/white color.

--------------------
Guitars:
Ibanez S770PB (Natural Flat) , Ibanez XPT700 (Chameleon) , Sterling J Richardson Signature , Squire IV Jazz Bass (Sunburst)
Gear:
Neural DSP Plugins

My YouTube Page.

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Jun 19 2012, 08:35 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (SpaseMoonkey @ Jun 19 2012, 07:04 PM) *
He's done I think 4 of them so far, he just does a simple lick that is used in his show as a technique. If you want you can practice the riff on the video and post it up as a response.

You should see his Flying V, it looks quite odd, this really weird silver/white color.

Woah that is bizarre.. it looks like it's made from perspex !

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jun 19 2012, 09:16 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Ben Higgins @ Jun 19 2012, 07:35 PM) *
Woah that is bizarre.. it looks like it's made from perspex !

That word sound so nasty laugh.gif

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Jun 20 2012, 09:31 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Jun 19 2012, 09:16 PM) *
That word sound so nasty laugh.gif

Haha, does it ? laugh.gif

+Quote Post
Opetholic
Jun 20 2012, 09:35 AM
Learning Guitar Lord
QUOTE (SpaseMoonkey @ Jun 19 2012, 06:04 PM) *

That looks like an awfully uncomfortable position to play the guitar. So far away from the body, right arm in a weird angle, right hand also. Left arm looks fine tongue.gif Nevertheless he plays very well ohmy.gif I guess that's what matters biggrin.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Jun 20 2012, 07:13 PM
GMC:er
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Jun 19 2012, 02:55 AM) *

This is a series done by the guy who does the music for DEATHKLOK. So it's him doing his thing. But of course, anyone can do anything on their own youtube channel.

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Jun 20 2012, 08:26 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Opetholic @ Jun 20 2012, 09:35 AM) *
That looks like an awfully uncomfortable position to play the guitar. So far away from the body, right arm in a weird angle, right hand also. Left arm looks fine tongue.gif Nevertheless he plays very well ohmy.gif I guess that's what matters biggrin.gif

That's what you have to do when you own a V guitar smile.gif

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 06:48 AM