New Gmc Member
JesseJ
Mar 16 2012, 04:10 PM
GMC:er
Hi everyone smile.gif I just joined up at GMC this month and so far I love it .The lessons are awesome !

Here is a little bit about myself . I am 16 and have been playing guitar on and off for 3 years , but for the first 2 years all I knew was some open chords . Just in this past year have I been trying to take my guitar playing to a whole new level . I like playing mainly hard rock/metal , but also enjoy a little bit of country . My goals are to be able to play any song by ear , and make up sweet solos !!!
Looking forward to learning lots more about guitar !

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Never miss an opportunity to play
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
Ben Higgins
Mar 16 2012, 04:35 PM
Instructor
Hi and welcome to GMC smile.gif

Be sure to check out some live video chats.. you can see the schedule at the bottom right corner of the main page. We cover different things each week and between us all, you should pick up some interesting ideas !

Are there any specific techniques you'd like to improve ?

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 08:01 AM