New Periphery Single
Cosmin Lupu
Feb 21 2012, 08:42 AM
Instructor
I grew addicted instantaneously:

they started making it a little bit more mainstreamish than usual smile.gif guess that's what the natural evolution process is, although it has all the trademark elements sprinkled here and there.

What do you guys think?

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Feb 21 2012, 05:17 PM
Instructor
It sounds great! I like the "commercial" vibe of the clean vocals. Thanks for sharing Cosmin.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Feb 22 2012, 04:58 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Feb 21 2012, 04:17 PM) *
It sounds great! I like the "commercial" vibe of the clean vocals. Thanks for sharing Cosmin.

Always a pleasure Gabe! biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Sinisa Cekic
Feb 22 2012, 09:34 PM
Instructor
Sounds so powerful .I haven't heard them before, so I can't tell the difference, but this is demolition machine biggrin.gif !!!

--------------------

+Quote Post
PosterBoy
Feb 23 2012, 03:18 PM
Learning Roadie
I didn't realise Nolly was in Periphery until today, I'm on a couple forums he's on, and used a few of his Axe Fx Ultra patches

--------------------
My SoundCloud

Gear
Tyler Burning Water 2K
Burny RLG90 with BK Emeralds
Fender US Tele with BK Piledrivers
Epiphone 335 with Suhr Thornbuckers
PRS SE Custom 24-08
Ax8

Fessenden SD10 PSG
Quilter TT15

+Quote Post
TeoWulf
Feb 23 2012, 03:47 PM
GMC:er
Altough I'm not a Djent fan, I like this.

Finally there are some melodies in the voals.

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Feb 23 2012, 06:03 PM
Instructor
As I said, they are becoming a bit mainstreamish biggrin.gif which is not a bad thing at all smile.gif

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Feb 24 2012, 07:52 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (TeoWulf @ Feb 23 2012, 11:47 AM) *
Altough I'm not a Djent fan, I like this.

Finally there are some melodies in the voals.

I must say that with this type of melodies I could became a fan of this style... yes, I know.. I'm too mainstreamish! biggrin.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Feb 24 2012, 08:27 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Feb 24 2012, 06:52 AM) *
I must say that with this type of melodies I could became a fan of this style... yes, I know.. I'm too mainstreamish! biggrin.gif

tongue.gif nothing wrong with mainstream music man biggrin.gif as long as it's well made wink.gif

+Quote Post
benetom
Feb 28 2012, 12:28 PM
GMC:er
Interesting piece there biggrin.gif I just recently heard about them due to supporting act of Dream Theater tour. Saw them live in Vienna on 18th Feb and man it was a show biggrin.gif

But the luckiest person at that time was my 16 years old daughter....I managed to take a photo with lead singer and guitarist from Periphery biggrin.gif

Here is the proof biggrin.gif Sry for a bad shoot...it was kinda dark biggrin.gif

This post has been edited by benetom: Feb 28 2012, 12:30 PM

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Feb 28 2012, 12:38 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (benetom @ Feb 28 2012, 11:28 AM) *
Interesting piece there biggrin.gif I just recently heard about them due to supporting act of Dream Theater tour. Saw them live in Vienna on 18th Feb and man it was a show biggrin.gif

But the luckiest person at that time was my 16 years old daughter....I managed to take a photo with lead singer and guitarist from Periphery biggrin.gif

Here is the proof biggrin.gif Sry for a bad shoot...it was kinda dark biggrin.gif

Wow! Hah so cool man! biggrin.gif I am envious!

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
Feb 29 2012, 07:48 PM
Instructor
Sounds very cool, definitely more mainstream, but in a positive way! smile.gif

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 11:47 PM