2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Is It Strange For A Guitarist, to like kind of dance music?
Jesse
Mar 11 2009, 08:07 PM
GMC:er
I mean, first I hated this kind of music hardcore, that kind of stuff. I still dont like it alot, but I like it from time to time, when the time's right for example: You probably reckognize it, it's a remix of an old classic:D I just love the beat and melody, espescially from the sung/spoken intro. Is this wrong? biggrin.gif I got no clue what kind of genre this falls into. The lyrics aren't even that weird,
Excerpt:
Near a tree by a river
There's a hole in the ground
Where an old man of Aran
Goes around and around
And his mind is a beacon
In the veil of the night
For a strange kind of fashion
There's a wrong and a right

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Jesse: Mar 11 2009, 08:12 PM

--------------------
Don't just play it. Feel it!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Frederik
Mar 11 2009, 08:17 PM
Learning Tone Seeker
Ur from Holland. Its folk for u guys smile.gif

Climax FTW

-Frederik

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
MickeM
Mar 11 2009, 08:19 PM
Born of NWOBHM, Moderation Team Leader
This is wrong, this heritates from 80's synth pop and completely unacceptable if you're a metal head laugh.gif

Compared to this I even prefer the original biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Jesse
Mar 11 2009, 08:21 PM
QUOTE (Frederik @ Mar 11 2009, 08:17 PM) *
Ur from Holland. Its folk for u guys smile.gif

Climax FTW

-Frederik

sad.gif I know its kind of, usual here but still. I dont like that either, but I still like a bit of this... sometimes.... unsure.gif sad.gif blink.gif

QUOTE (MickeM @ Mar 11 2009, 08:19 PM) *
This is wrong, this heritates from 80's synth pop and completely unacceptable if you're a metal head laugh.gif

Compared to this I even prefer the original biggrin.gif

Thank god im not a metal head.

Thank god im not a metal head:D

--------------------

+Quote Post
Frederik
Mar 11 2009, 08:23 PM
Learning Tone Seeker
tongue.gif its the usual music when i go out

if u lag some cool moves u Really should check this out

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uPO3Q-bkbdo

BTW everybody should !!

-Frederik

+Quote Post
Emir Hot
Mar 11 2009, 08:23 PM
Instructor
There is nothing interesting for me in this music but if you want to look for some cool looking girls then you gotta visit places where they play this stuff smile.gif You'll have less chance on a jazz concert smile.gif

--------------------
Check out my <a href="https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/instructor/Emir-Hot" target="_blank">Instructor profile</a>

www.emirhot.com
www.myspace.com/emirhotguitar
www.myspace.com/sevdahmetal

+Quote Post
Jesse
Mar 11 2009, 08:24 PM
biggrin.gif Emir, then theres something interesting in it isn't it!:D Haha, I feel kind of lame:(

This post has been edited by Jesse: Mar 11 2009, 08:29 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post
Emir Hot
Mar 11 2009, 08:29 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Jesse @ Mar 11 2009, 07:24 PM) *
biggrin.gif Emir, then theres something interesting in it isn't it!:D Haha, I feel kind of lame:(

well yes smile.gif

--------------------
Check out my <a href="https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/instructor/Emir-Hot" target="_blank">Instructor profile</a>

www.emirhot.com

+Quote Post
Frederik
Mar 11 2009, 08:33 PM
Learning Tone Seeker
QUOTE (Emir Hot @ Mar 11 2009, 08:23 PM) *
There is nothing interesting for me in this music but if you want to look for some cool looking girls then you gotta visit places where they play this stuff smile.gif You'll have less chance on a jazz concert smile.gif

Exactly!, But unfortunatly theres not usually more to it than a one nicht stand, cause the majority are uinteresting wink.gif

-Frederik

Improper term tongue.gif

This post has been edited by Frederik: Mar 11 2009, 11:13 PM

+Quote Post
Jesse
Mar 11 2009, 08:37 PM
Lol! I'm 15 so, I dunno bout those one nigght stands to be honest tongue.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Frederik
Mar 11 2009, 08:41 PM
Learning Tone Seeker
QUOTE (Jesse @ Mar 11 2009, 08:37 PM) *

Oops sry tongue.gif sorry if i messed u up ..lol wink.gif
but isnt it soon time. ? i remember starting going to parties in handball gyms at about 15 (sort of techno/pop party for teens)

+Quote Post
Ramiro Delforte
Mar 11 2009, 08:52 PM
Instructor
Haha time to time I listen to techno and dance music.

Listen to this guitar player...he's really into that stuff.

Joy Basu -

--------------------
Check out my Instructor Profile and Board

LIVE VIDEO CHATS EVERY MONDAY AROUND 22PM (GMC HOUR)

+Quote Post
Frederik
Mar 11 2009, 08:58 PM
Learning Tone Seeker
Haha. tongue.gif Ramiro, is there any music u havent listened to?

+Quote Post
Jesse
Mar 11 2009, 08:59 PM
lol ramiro nice view at 0:15 LOL! biggrin.gif haha,

--------------------

+Quote Post
Skalde
Mar 11 2009, 09:02 PM
Learning Roadie
I have to admind before listening to metal, this was my favoured music rolleyes.gif
Nowadays I find it kind of funny how I could listen to this. It's is good for dancing in clubs, though.
However I prefer headbanging in a metalclub smile.gif

+Quote Post
dusty
Mar 11 2009, 09:04 PM
Being a house music DJ for the last 10 years i find nothing wrong with being a dance music fan as well as a metal head. this tune is ok in a cheesy euro pop way and i certainly liked the original when i was younger. biggrin.gif

--------------------
"smoke me a kipper i'll be back for breakfast"

+Quote Post
DeepRoots
Mar 11 2009, 09:11 PM
Get to da Chopper!
The only time i want to hear music like this is when there's a little bit of blood in my alcohol system and i'm shouting at the floor.

So a couple of times a week.

I don't have anything against it- it just helps the mood of the nightclub and i must admit going out wouldn't be the same without it. Having said that you won't find it on any of my playlists on my pc.

+Quote Post
Jesse
Mar 11 2009, 09:19 PM
Neither on mine;)

--------------------

+Quote Post
steve25
Mar 11 2009, 09:31 PM
I hate dance music personally. Although maybe half of it is because it reminds me of chavs.. but no seriously it just doesn't sound good to me at all, especially modern stuff. Truth be told i'd rather listen to like 80s stuff then what they are playing today. But of course i'd pick metal anyday smile.gif.

I love different styles of music though, hell i even really like classical but not dance, techno, hardcore, pop, r&b, hip hop etc etc all that kind of stuff i just really don't like!

+Quote Post
Emir Hot
Mar 11 2009, 09:33 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Jesse @ Mar 11 2009, 07:37 PM) *

well old enough to start rocking smile.gif

--------------------

www.emirhot.com

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 08:08 PM