10 Pages V  « < 8 9 10  
**Want To Be A Band Member**, register here
Sondre
Feb 26 2009, 05:57 PM
GMC:er
I would like to join a band. smile.gif Beginner - Intermediate somewhere. Guitar, i have been in one collab, started by Emir. I had to quit the last two because of school and vacations but should have some time in the future! smile.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
IzzyCom
Mar 7 2009, 05:45 PM
Hi there,

I'm interested to join a band as a vocalist (intermediate/advanced), mostly alternative rock, or garage rock,

Are there such bands in here?

Thx

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Guitar: Epiphone Black Beauty
Amp: Marshall MG 30DFX
Effects: Line 6 floor pod

+Quote Post
NoSkill
Apr 7 2009, 05:56 PM
Experienced Tone Seeker
Drummer for hire! I have Roland V-Tour Drums setup in my studio. I can play most styles but am least comfortable with metal. If a virtual band is in need of a drummer with a pulse, let me know.

I can happily play intermediate and advanced levels depending on musical styles and am happy to send an audition recording to see if I fit your needs.

Cheers!

This post has been edited by NoSkill: Apr 7 2009, 05:57 PM

--------------------

Still looking for my soul mate, guitar.

+Quote Post
stevie ray hey h...
Apr 20 2009, 08:36 AM
Hello, I came to register and to try and reach that level of awsomeness in playing and songwriting that provides you with pride, fun and feeling good about yourself (and maybe some chicks:-) sorry I mean girls

can you record music with an internet band, that might be what I'm looking for. I'm not a band leader, I only join the bandmembers of the round table.

Please everybody talk to me if your interested in worldwide cooperation in working out songs and idea's. I think it would be very nice to have an internet band, but I never knew how to start one...

about me, you can compare me with everybody, but I don't resemble anyone. I don't follow theoretical guidelines because I don't know any (am working on that), but I have many idea's, tons of motivation, I can play what you tell me to play (memorizig is the hard part for me) except for difficult techniques and speed maybe. I don't believe in the use for me personally of focussing on sweep picking and all, need to learn much more important stuff first...

My musical influence:

Jimi Hendrix, SRV, Dire straits, Eric Johnson, stevie wonder, bob dylan, jeff buckley, nirvana, Metallica, megadeth, death, pantera, Acdc, black sabbath, zz top, johnny guitar watson, van halen, randy rhoads, rage against the machine, red hot chili peppers (first 3 albums only), pink floyd, rolling stones, pearl jam, smashing pumpkins, and some random stuff....
and of course every other blues/funk/rock/hard rock/metal song I ever heard and liked. These bands influenced me for playing guitar, writing songs/riffs , writing lyrics, how to behave in daily life, what to dream about, which drugs to use and which not to use, not buying guns, don't use airplanes/helicopters at age 27, never growing old and living a litlle bit of the rock life/attitude when poosible and sometimes when not possible still... But that's what I do...

I got a new hobby since a few weeks, writing song lyrics and writing+arranging full songs (in the past I only got as far as recording riffs or jam loops...

For me good songs have: groove or sentiment/feeling , a meaning of some kind (unless they are about meaninglessness), special moments (fills, bridges) structure and fun (when songs are as perfect as perfect can be)

I will stop now, because I am writing too much and forgot why I am writing this reply

Oh yeh, start a band...

contact me if you would rather go for a combination of luck, feel, fun and anything is possible-ness

my level... undetermined, certainly not the highest, but in some ways beginner, and in some way on the flipside of intermediance ... yeah I took another road... nah I'm just full of crap :-) I'll take beginner, I don't like pulling the group level % down. I'd like to be on the initiative and idea thinking side of productions. I play guitar, I would play bass if I had one. I can sound like one though, but I can't play slapping with a regular guitar... and that sucks, cause slapping is one of the coolest things ever invented. Recently I started exploring my singing qualities, but haven't got great results yet.. But at least I learned to sing and play guitar at the same time, very usefull and fun... for that matter I lack some confidence and practice... but Rome wasn't built in one day, so... you know...

my valuable lesson in life for today:
If you believe you are awsome... you probably suck ass.. but still strife for awsomeness, cause nothing would be more awsome... yeah, think about that... (better don't)

This post has been edited by stevie ray hey hey hey: Today, 09:17 AM

This post has been edited by stevie ray hey hey hey: Apr 20 2009, 08:49 AM

--------------------
If I would have lived in a time where guitars not yet excisted, I would have probably invented suicide

+Quote Post
jonathan
Apr 20 2009, 12:02 PM
hey! I'd like to join a virtual band. I consider myself an intermidiate player.
I mainly play blues, rock metal but i'm up for anything biggrin.gif cheers.

+Quote Post
valleyofben
Apr 30 2009, 06:41 AM
hey guys, im an intermediate rhythm/lead guitarist. i like to play metal, but im down to play pretty much anything. strictly guitar player, i CAN play bass but i dont own one. let me know.

+Quote Post
Jollygreengiant1
May 28 2009, 02:47 PM
Learning Tone Seeker
id be interested, id say im intermediate guitarist/bassist

+Quote Post
SonBardock
Jun 12 2009, 12:18 PM
Metal and clean vocalist looking for a band! I would rate myself a 5 outta 10... though it hace been said that I sing like that ramone fella... dunno if that's a good thing or whatnot. Anyways! If ya want me, I'll give it my best!

--------------------
If I could play like Muris, Sing like Kristofer and have the attitude of Lian then I would be the worlds best Rocker. Unfortunantly it seems I only have long fingers for help... ah! Guess you gotta start somewhere.

+Quote Post
Wylli
Jul 15 2009, 02:18 PM
hi all ^^
I'm interested to join a VB, i can be considered a beginner level unsure.gif , or at list i continue to consider my self like that ph34r.gif

+Quote Post
ComfortableHum
Aug 8 2009, 10:17 PM
Hi All,

I would like to join a Blues VB or anything to do with Pink Floyd. I would consider myself as an advanced beginner.

Thanks.

--------------------
Guitars : Fender Strat With Dave Gilmour Electronics, PRS Single Cut SE, Martin Acoustic
Amps : Fender Champion 600
Pedals : Pod XT Live
Recording : BOSS Micro BR
Favourite : Pink Floyd, SRV, Clapton, Buddy Guy, Beatles, Led Zep, Hendrix.
Level : Advanced beginner (just over 2 years)

+Quote Post
Animal
Sep 25 2009, 06:20 AM
I wouldn't mind doing Pink Floyd. I'm also an advanced beginner. I can do synth parts as well.

--------------------

Guitars : Fender Strat, Epi Les Paul, Ibanez RG
Amp : Line 6 Pod X3
Influences : Pink Floyd, Santana, Metallica, Megadeth, Nightwish, Satch, Vai
Level : Early Intermediater (just over 3 years)

+Quote Post

10 Pages V  « < 8 9 10
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 07:41 AM