10 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > »   
**Want To Be A Band Member**, register here
Xranthoius
Dec 15 2007, 12:41 AM
GMC:er
When do we find out who we are with like out members?

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
IPB Image IPB Image
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Chris Evans
Dec 15 2007, 12:41 AM
Learning Tone Guru - Community Coordinator & Moderator
QUOTE (Davide @ Dec 14 2007, 11:38 PM) *
okay sounds good and no problem with normal tuning biggrin.gif

ok m8 nice one, I`ll put you first down on the rota for "go for broke" till g-forcelover replies, wink.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Show us what part of the world you live in and get yourself
ON THE GMC:er Location MAP

+Quote Post
Davide
Dec 15 2007, 12:42 AM
biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Chris Evans
Dec 15 2007, 12:43 AM
QUOTE (Xranthoius @ Dec 14 2007, 11:41 PM) *
When do we find out who we are with like out members?

sorry m8, missed your post there, do you want to hop into Small dragons? they have their own thread now and are a begginners level band, you mentioned that you didnt think you`d be good enough, perhaps this will be a good place to start wink.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Xranthoius
Dec 15 2007, 12:45 AM
QUOTE (Smells @ Dec 14 2007, 05:43 PM) *
sorry m8, missed your post there, do you want to hop into Small dragons? they have their own thread now and are a begginners level band, you mentioned that you didnt think you`d be good enough, perhaps this will be a good place to start wink.gif

Yeah, sure cool thanks smile.gif

--------------------
IPB Image IPB Image

+Quote Post
Chris Evans
Dec 15 2007, 12:47 AM
QUOTE (Xranthoius @ Dec 14 2007, 11:45 PM) *
Yeah, sure cool thanks smile.gif

ok mate your in, Twibeard is your "Band Leader", feel free to contact me anytime but twibeard should now be your first call wink.gif Check Small Dragons thread for further instruction from Twibeard, and feel free to discuss what you like with him reference the band in there, excellent Xranthoius! nice one! biggrin.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Xranthoius
Dec 15 2007, 12:48 AM
Nvm Small dragons is cool biggrin.gif

This post has been edited by Xranthoius: Dec 15 2007, 12:51 AM

--------------------
IPB Image IPB Image

+Quote Post
g-forcelover
Dec 15 2007, 12:49 AM
QUOTE (Smells @ Dec 14 2007, 06:21 PM) *
Would you like a crack at Go For Broke or wait for maybe a more advanced band, either is totally cool m8, I`d expect an advanced band to start very soon for sure if you want to w8?

I'll go for broke. smile.gif sounds fun!

--------------------

i tripped and broke my guitar's neck. :(

+Quote Post
JVM
Dec 15 2007, 12:58 AM
Learning Roadie
I'd be willing to join any kind of beginner-intermediate band, I consider myself in between the two, as said in the other thread, I'm at about a lesson raiting of 4-5 depending on the lesson. Preference on blues or rock type stuff but really I like anything so, any bands wanting to get together lets talk eh smile.gif

--------------------
Gear: Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster, Gibson '67 RI Flying V, Mesa Boogie F-30 112 combo, crazy pedals.

+Quote Post
g-forcelover
Dec 15 2007, 01:01 AM
is there a band here that plays velvet revolver, and some songs by guns n roses? (november rain is good, Im learing the entire 3-part solo! and first and second guitar parts in about 3-4 weeks i'll be done!)

--------------------

+Quote Post
JVM
Dec 15 2007, 01:02 AM
Learning Roadie
What are our restrictions on copyrighted material? I assume we still can't upload anything that's copyrighted, as per the upload forums. Right?

--------------------
Gear: Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster, Gibson '67 RI Flying V, Mesa Boogie F-30 112 combo, crazy pedals.

+Quote Post
Chris Evans
Dec 15 2007, 01:05 AM
QUOTE (JVM @ Dec 14 2007, 11:58 PM) *
I'd be willing to join any kind of beginner-intermediate band, I consider myself in between the two, as said in the other thread, I'm at about a lesson raiting of 4-5 depending on the lesson. Preference on blues or rock type stuff but really I like anything so, any bands wanting to get together lets talk eh smile.gif

QUOTE (g-forcelover @ Dec 15 2007, 12:01 AM) *
is there a band here that plays velvet revolver, and some songs by guns n roses? (november rain is good, Im learing the entire 3-part solo! and first and second guitar parts in about 3-4 weeks i'll be done!)

Just keep your eyes peeled in the forums guys smile.gif , at the moment 2 begginer bands and one intermediate, "go for broke" is now full but anyone wanting to join either of the others just enter the threads and the "band Leader" should deal with your questions. smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
g-forcelover
Dec 15 2007, 01:06 AM
who all is in go for broke? post a list please!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Chris Evans
Dec 15 2007, 01:08 AM
QUOTE (JVM @ Dec 15 2007, 12:02 AM) *
What are our restrictions on copyrighted material? I assume we still can't upload anything that's copyrighted, as per the upload forums. Right?

there is some limitation in total minutes with GMC`s current license, this shouldnt be a problem at this early stage but if we do too many we will have to start hosting them at myspace etc

This post has been edited by Smells: Dec 15 2007, 01:09 AM

--------------------

+Quote Post
Owen
Dec 15 2007, 01:11 AM
QUOTE (g-forcelover @ Dec 14 2007, 04:06 PM) *
who all is in go for broke? post a list please!

As far as I'm aware mate its:

Robin - vocals
Smells and SRV - guitars
Me - bass
and a Vst for the drums

I dunno if thats all the slots full - you'd better ask Smells (but I'm assuming it is) smile.gif

--------------------
Don't Panic.

+Quote Post
Stevie-Ray-Vaugh...
Dec 15 2007, 01:13 AM
Learning Rock Star
oh btw Smells, after christmas ill also be able to play bass in a band smile.gif

--------------------

But still I want answers, what's the point, what does all this mean?

+Quote Post
Chris Evans
Dec 15 2007, 01:16 AM
QUOTE (Stevie·Ray·Vaughn @ Dec 15 2007, 12:13 AM) *
oh btw Smells, after christmas ill also be able to play bass in a band smile.gif

sweet biggrin.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
chast
Dec 15 2007, 01:20 AM
Learning Roadie
I join the "Cover Bangas" smile.gif

--------------------
"They play it extremely fast, it doesn't make any sense, but it's Slayer so it makes a lot of sense" :)

+Quote Post
Chris Evans
Dec 15 2007, 01:23 AM
QUOTE (chast @ Dec 15 2007, 12:20 AM) *
I join the "Cover Bangas" smile.gif

excellent, well done m8, you got the idea wink.gif the first post is kind of an advert for the band requesting members and you plop yourself in there to get in that band, if you use this thread to register your interest for a full up band then I can add people to the rotas biggrin.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
superize
Dec 15 2007, 01:30 AM
Ultimate Tone Guru
i would really like to be a member of a beginner band but i have no clue about recording or making up songs so if i can get lots of help i can try.....

i play both guitar and keyboard

--------------------
My Gear

Ibanez RG
Jackson js30 warrior
jackson rr24
Line 6 Spider III amp
Line 6 pod xt live
Washburn acoustic

Youtube Account
My bands Myspace

+Quote Post

10 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 12:21 PM