Easy & Fun Chord Songs!
Pavlov
Nov 27 2008, 08:29 PM
GMC:er
Hiya! As you know, I've only recently began playing and I'm practicing about 2 to 3 hours a day since I began a month ago. Now, with the help of my guitar teacher, I have finally 'mastered' (relatively, considering I began from scratch playing 'zombie' from the Cranberries!) the acoustic version of 'Times like These' by the Foo Fighters. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mVm8jPBhmMU

I love this song because it's distinguishable even when alone, is easy, and I can improve upon in time by, for example, trying to sing along. Another song I'm trying slowly is Nirvana's version of 'The Man Who Sold The World' and, while I hate the band, the guitar work of 'Monsoon' from Tokio Hotel.

In time, I'd like to perhaps be a rhythm guitarist. And while I love trying (somewhat failing) classics like 'Californication' and 'Let it Die', I notice again and again that I love chordwork! I'd also like to learn how to improvise, but I'm sure that takes months if not years of practice - and for now I want some 'instant satisfaction'!

I was wondering, perhaps, could anyone give me some songs that are probably in my alley and could work very well as a slight step up from Times Like These?

Thanks!

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Pavlov: Nov 27 2008, 08:31 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 08:06 AM