> HEY MAN, I really need your help...

...the thing is, I need you to start progressing faster then ever, but to achieve that I need your help:

* Don't know where to start? Just pm me and we will sort it out directly, I am online every day.

* Join My Army. Sounds aggressive? It is! We can study anything from the most fearsome picking techniques to bombastic songwriting. A medal of honor awaits the brave. Seriously, this is an opportunity for you to get a personalised learning experience...what are you waiting for?!

* Join my next video chat! GMC startpage holds a video chat schedule. We always cover a lot of ground and have fun. Remember that you don't need any previous knowledge, and you can be passive in the chat.

* Jam with me - you will find active collabs here.

* Post a topic on this board, guitar related or not - doesn't matter! You will find that chatting with instructors boosts your motivation to practice.

* You haven't missed my latest video lessons, have you?

* Finally I want to tell you a secret. Nah I changed my mind - pm me instead ;)

Halo Theme
FieryFoX
Feb 29 2008, 09:32 PM
GMC:er
hi gabe it would be nice if you could like make your own version of the halo theme and make a lesson out of itttt many goooddd riffs and great sound but i really need some one to make a better way to learn it becaus the tabs dont help that much! i hope you can do this

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
A NEW LEGEND IS BORN ZLASH!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Feb 29 2008, 11:28 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (FieryFoX @ Feb 29 2008, 05:32 PM) *
hi gabe it would be nice if you could like make your own version of the halo theme and make a lesson out of itttt many goooddd riffs and great sound but i really need some one to make a better way to learn it becaus the tabs dont help that much! i hope you can do this

Which is the Halo Theme?

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
Soul_Decision
Feb 29 2008, 11:34 PM
http://youtube.com/watch?v=r_erkKCc4Vw

Edit: Misread.

This post has been edited by Soul_Decision: Feb 29 2008, 11:37 PM

--------------------
Push through all barriers.......Never self-limit.........Because there is none

+Quote Post
FieryFoX
Mar 1 2008, 10:56 AM
halo theme is orginalie made by steve vai ohmy.gif its so cooolll man its something i want to learn but i cant find any proper tabs or videos that you can se how you should play it xD it would be cool if you made a lesson of it

--------------------

+Quote Post
FieryFoX
Mar 1 2008, 11:10 AM
here is the song i attached it so download it so you dont need to go and listen to it in youtube all the time

Attachment removed - please don't uypload copyrighted material. Andrew

--------------------

+Quote Post
Bondy
Mar 1 2008, 11:11 AM
Learning Roadie
+1 for for the Halo theme i can't find any decent tabs either

--------------------
www.minorglance.com
www.facebook.com/minorglance
www.facbook.com/majorlookband
www.twiter.com/minorglance

+Quote Post
Bondy
Mar 1 2008, 11:42 AM
Learning Roadie
Found this it's not bad
http://nikon.bungie.org/misc/mjolnir_mix_guitartab.html

--------------------
www.minorglance.com
www.facebook.com/minorglance
www.facbook.com/majorlookband
www.twiter.com/minorglance

+Quote Post
FieryFoX
Mar 1 2008, 11:46 AM
yeah that was a goooood one but the only bad thing is that i dont have a whammy bar sad.gif i have an les paul xD

--------------------

+Quote Post
Jamesito
Mar 1 2008, 02:55 PM
QUOTE (FieryFoX @ Mar 1 2008, 10:46 AM) *
yeah that was a goooood one but the only bad thing is that i dont have a whammy bar sad.gif i have an les paul xD

If you have a bit of money to spend, the stretbar is a whammy designed specifically for a Les Paul, about $300 though... blink.gif I was thinking about one for my Epiphone Les Paul custom but when a Whammy bar costs amost as much as the guitar... you have to ask yourself if it´s worth it.

Jamesito laugh.gif

+Quote Post
FieryFoX
Mar 1 2008, 03:09 PM
QUOTE (Jamesito @ Mar 1 2008, 02:55 PM) *
If you have a bit of money to spend, the stretbar is a whammy designed specifically for a Les Paul, about $300 though... blink.gif I was thinking about one for my Epiphone Les Paul custom but when a Whammy bar costs amost as much as the guitar... you have to ask yourself if it´s worth it.

Jamesito laugh.gif

my guitar is epiphone standard that i buyed for 500 dollar but im not sure if i whanna spend that much on a whammy bar xD

--------------------

+Quote Post
FieryFoX
Mar 2 2008, 09:30 AM
man it would be great if i just could get a tab that shows a way to play it without wammy bar sad.gif and tab that is correct

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 01:55 PM