Any One Got An Old Wah Wah Pedal ?
holoshreder
Jan 20 2008, 02:39 PM
GMC:er
any one got an old wah wah pedal that they dont use anymore? biggrin.gif tongue.gif laugh.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
MEN! BANG YOUR HEAD...MEN! WAKE THE DEAD!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Muris Varajic
Jan 20 2008, 02:41 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (holoshreder @ Jan 20 2008, 02:39 PM) *
any one got an old wah wah pedal that they dont use anymore? biggrin.gif tongue.gif laugh.gif

Good one. wink.gif

Post this in classified board.
Smells recently gave his old Korg processor so give it a shot. smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Youtube
MySpace
Website

Album "Let It Out" on
iTunes
and CD Baby

Check out my video lessons and instructor board!

The Pianist
tune is progress,check it out!

"ok.. it is great.. :P

have you myspace? Can i to personalize this for you guy?"

+Quote Post
JVM
Jan 20 2008, 07:44 PM
Learning Roadie
Wah wah pedals are so fun. You have to learn to use them though or else you kind of start thinking, eh, whats all the fuss. But when you do they're fun.

One way I like t use it is if I'm doing a riff or just chord progression to just press down on the pedal (and it has to be a soft press, you can't slam it down or it'll sound weird... I'm sure you can but not the way I'm talking about tongue.gif) when playing chords then when I'm scratching the muted strings to bring it back. Or you can do it opposite for a different effect. But there's tons of other ways to use it rather than just rocking it back and forth as fast as you can randomly.

I'd give you mine, but I like it too much tongue.gif

--------------------
Gear: Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster, Gibson '67 RI Flying V, Mesa Boogie F-30 112 combo, crazy pedals.

+Quote Post
mattacuk
Jan 20 2008, 08:05 PM
Lets go fishing!
A wahwah pedal was the first pedal I tried to buy. I got so pee'd off with waiting for my local shop to buy one in, years later I still dont have one sad.gif

--------------------
mysql> SELECT * FROM master_name WHERE ((firstname = 'Paul') AND (lastname = 'Gilbert'));

"The Fundimental Difference between Paul Gilbert and Buckethead is that Paul Explores the Good side of the force, while Buckethead Explores the Dark Side of the Force" :)

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
Jan 21 2008, 03:36 AM
Instructor
Hmm, I''ve had a vintage Wau-Wau Fuzz pedal. IT had reversed sweep (highs on heel laugh.gif), and old seventies funky nickel plated look to it. smile.gif It was cool looking but the sound - terrible laugh.gif But it gave me some ideas how the wah should sound and respect for that. I sold it long ago now.

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)

+Quote Post
Paul Coutts
Jan 21 2008, 05:58 AM
GMC:er
Slash's soloing and reggae chord progressions....with a wah..mmmmmmmmmmm, enough to make anyone buy one. I would love one, but I don't see the need for me yet. smile.gif

--------------------
Gear - Ibanez RG350EX, Ibanez RG220DX, ESP LTD MH250, Line 6 PODx3, Laney TF100, Ibanez SM7, Ibanez RG ?

+Quote Post
muntahunta
Jan 21 2008, 09:48 AM
Learning Roadie
i actually do have an OLD wah pedal that i dont use lol

it has the JEN Electronics in it (the company that dunlop bought). same model that hendrix used. unfortunatly its not in the original metal casing, its in a silver cry baby super caseing. and it doesnt work properly. a bit resouldering and stuff might take care of it though.

--------------------
Guitars:
Epiphone Les Paul Standard w/ Dual EMG 81 Pickups. Size 11 Strings.
Ibanez GRG170DX w/ Scallopd frets 17-24 - w/ Dimebucker and APH-1.
Tanglewood TW28 STR DLX CE INDIANA Acoustic Guitar
NEW: Dean Deceiver w/ EMG 81/EMG 85 Pickups
Effects:
Pod XT Live AND Pod X3 Live
Recording:
Cubase SX3

My Bands Myspace
Act Of Silence

Songs:

Fly From The Inside (Cover)
So Far Away
Down
Break The Cycle
Never Again (Cover)
Crash
Wake Me

More Acoustic Songs:
Chris Kerswell Soundclick Page

Check out Munta's Step By Step Songwriting Lesson

+Quote Post
Muris Varajic
Jan 21 2008, 04:05 PM
Instructor
That's great muntahunta,cheers!! smile.gif

--------------------
Youtube
MySpace
Website

Album "Let It Out" on
iTunes
and CD Baby

Check out my video lessons and instructor board!

The Pianist
tune is progress,check it out!

"ok.. it is great.. :P

have you myspace? Can i to personalize this for you guy?"

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
Jan 21 2008, 09:37 PM
Instructor
If BOle is here he can confirm how terrible the wauwaufuzz peadl was! laugh.gif

PS the pedal was actually a copy of Ibanez wa-wa fuzz. It had Fuzz built in, and man....it was some ear torturing sound laugh.gif

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 11:33 PM