Lesson Requests
Dejan Farkas
Jan 5 2008, 06:31 PM
Instructor
If you have any lesson requests, feel free to ask smile.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
DeepRoots
Jan 5 2008, 06:45 PM
Get to da Chopper!
I'm always trying to extend my Tapping variations- would you be able to provide a lesson on "different" and unusual right hand tapping, perhaps a cool etude like your little finger workout??

Thanks Dejan biggrin.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Dejan Farkas
Jan 5 2008, 06:51 PM
Instructor
I have an idea about such lesson already, I'll do my best to make it as soon as possible. smile.gif

Thank you for the interest wink.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
DeepRoots
Jan 5 2008, 09:15 PM
Get to da Chopper!
Thank you Dejan !!! biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Martin la guitar...
Feb 19 2008, 10:14 PM
GMC:er
Dejan you are in my opinion one of the best blues player here, your modern theme, wow. I haven´t found something more fun than playing that master piece over and over again, you are an original composer who has to do more blues lesson, you're at top class when it comes to composing.

Could you do more blues lessons, perhaps even country andjazz?

+Quote Post
Dejan Farkas
Feb 23 2008, 10:52 PM
Instructor
Thank you for the kind words, I appreciate it smile.gif

I have in mind some blues lessons, and we'll see if I can think of anything in country and jazz.. Thank you for the request smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Tuubsu
Apr 10 2008, 12:41 AM
Hey Dejan! smile.gif

I really dig your lesson, especially the classical ones, so I was thinking about this gorgeous piece from, non-other than the great Niccolo Paganini. A piece called "La Campanella", I believe it's a violin piece, But I just recently heard it played on the classical guitar.

So what do you think?

--------------------
Anyone can learn to play fast, like anyone can learn to type quickly. But not everyone can write a book.
- Yngwie J. Malmsteen

Idols:

Jason Becker (ex-Cacophony, ex-David Lee Roth, Solo)
Marty Friedman (ex-Cacophony, ex-Megadeth, Solo)
Niccolo Paganini (Solo)
Eddie Van Halen (Van Halen....Duh!)
Frederic Chopin (Solo)

+Quote Post
Dejan Farkas
Apr 10 2008, 10:27 AM
Instructor
Hi Tuubsu

I am glad you like my lessons. Nice challenge you got for me, I take it biggrin.gif

However, it may take some time for me to learn the piece, when I find the sheet unsure.gif

Thank you for the request smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Tuubsu
Apr 10 2008, 07:15 PM
Great! take all the time you need! I can hardly wait for it, but I guess they say, that you can't wait too long for anything good, or something like that.

Thanks! smile.gif

This post has been edited by Tuubsu: Apr 10 2008, 07:15 PM

--------------------
Anyone can learn to play fast, like anyone can learn to type quickly. But not everyone can write a book.
- Yngwie J. Malmsteen

Idols:

Jason Becker (ex-Cacophony, ex-David Lee Roth, Solo)
Marty Friedman (ex-Cacophony, ex-Megadeth, Solo)
Niccolo Paganini (Solo)
Eddie Van Halen (Van Halen....Duh!)
Frederic Chopin (Solo)

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 05:05 PM