2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Pod Xt, Some questions
JoePower22
Oct 11 2008, 04:30 AM
GMC:er
Marcus,
I want to first say that your lessons are amazing and i've learned a lot from you. So thanks for that. Also, i have a podxt myself which i love. I use your preset (and i play a strat with a scalloped neck so I get somewhat of a similar tone to you). Playing like you is a different story though haha. However I'm never really satisfied with the way that my recordings sound once i mix them in Cool Edit (especially with adding the right reverb). Also i can never seem to get quite the same level of that "aw" sound I love so much. Yours is always perfect. Any advice? Also I was just curious about what kind of equipment you use when playing live to get that same tone as your pod (heads, cabs, overdrive/dist pedals, etc). Any advice would be appreciated here. Thanks a lot Marcus. -Joe

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Roadside
Feb 21 2009, 09:35 AM
GMC:er
I just want to refer to that "aw" sound. Imho it has not too much to do with your POD XT presets - probably it´s just the missing technique, i.e. the insane vibrato Marcus has got.

I hope that this help even if the answer is 2 months too late:D

cheers

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 01:10 AM