Special Lesson Request: Uli Jon Roth Style
JadGh
Aug 11 2011, 08:24 AM
GMC:er
Hi Fellow Instructors,

I know some might say that there are plenty of neo classical lessons at GMC, but Uli is just different and I believe we all agree. I would love to see some pure Uli lessons here; i am surprised there is none.

It would be great if Muris can astonish us once again with some of his great lessons related to the above subject!!!

Waiting to hear from you guys!

Cheers

Jad

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Aug 11 2011, 09:03 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (JadGh @ Aug 11 2011, 08:24 AM) *
Hi Fellow Instructors,

I know some might say that there are plenty of neo classical lessons at GMC, but Uli is just different and I believe we all agree. I would love to see some pure Uli lessons here; i am surprised there is none.

It would be great if Muris can astonish us once again with some of his great lessons related to the above subject!!!

Waiting to hear from you guys!

Cheers

Jad

I would be quite happy to have a go at this, although I don't know that much of Uli's playing - just a bit (mainly his work from Metamorphosis - Vivaldi's 4 Seasons)

What sort of era of Uli's playing ? He's changed quite a bit from his old days I imagine ? smile.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 30th March 2024 - 03:19 AM