Back Track Music
signularis
Jun 16 2009, 09:21 PM
GMC:er
when i play music without back track it sounds great, but if i put back track on in general i make even the most dumb easy mistakes? how can be they both same speed that i play without but it seems much harder with backing track music.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Canis
Jun 16 2009, 09:39 PM
Learning Rock Star
Ah, I've been there ^^

It's a timing issue. When you have a backing track, you need to be on the right note at the right time, which is very hard to begin with, or atleast it was for me tongue.gif

The best way is to practice, practice and perhaps practice some more. I'd advice you to find a slow, easy lesson to begin with just to get into the "rhythm", then move slowly on to more advanced lessons until you hit your current level wink.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
Jun 17 2009, 11:45 AM
Instructor
You haven't got the time to get used to playing along side backtracks, and the main problem here is actually not playing with the backtrack but playing with the click/metronome. You have to practice with the metronome some time in order to really acquire the time feel. Tapping your foot while playing can also help develop this skill.

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 11:19 PM