3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >  
Fender Stratocaster Usa Vs Mexico
Storm Linnebjerg
Feb 22 2010, 10:15 AM
Learning Rock Star
Is there a Danish ebay? laugh.gif

Anyway, as I'm not buying right now, it will most likely, if it isn't already, be gone by then. It's gonna be late April/early May tongue.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

Check out my TikTok! - or check out my GMC video comments on YouTube
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Staffy
Feb 22 2010, 11:59 AM
Learning Tone Master
Oki... I see... Yeah, they have at least an URL.. tongue.gif But it was on EBay.co.uk I saw it, I think... but the guitar was in Copenhagen.

//Staffay

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

Guitars: Ibanez AM-200, Ibanez GB-10, Fender Stratocaster Classic Player, Warmouth Custom Built, Suhr Classic Strat, Gibson Les Paul Standard 2003, Ibanez steel-string
Amps: Fender Hot Rod Deluxe, Marshall JMP 2103, AER 60
Effects: BOSS DD-20, Danelectro Trans. Overdrive, TC-Electronics G-Major, Dunlop Wah-wah, Original SansAmp, BOSS DD-2
Music by Staffy can be found at: Staffay at MySpace

+Quote Post
Storm Linnebjerg
Feb 22 2010, 03:12 PM
Learning Rock Star
"Oh, didn't know that, is there any way one can search for only items in Denmark on Ebay?"

...asked the Ebay-noob.

--------------------

+Quote Post
sted
Feb 22 2010, 03:55 PM
Learning Rock Star
Hey mate!

Ive had a MIM strat and it was very nice (Ive got a demo of my strat on my YT channel just search for "bigleemac" and in the uploads section there is a demo called "My old strat", cant post it here as the IT nazi's wont let me access YT from work!) , although I did upgrade the pups to texas specials and get a nice setup on it. I have an eric Johnson sig strat now which is immeasurably nicer materials, just looking at the body through the nitro is prrof enough for me of the price difference.
I would have a look at the new american specials range mate, kind of between a USA standard and a highway 1, they dont have nitro finish (Some people hate nitro anyway as its quite sticky!) but are very good instruments indeed and getting very good reviews.

+Quote Post
Staffy
Feb 22 2010, 04:01 PM
Learning Tone Master
QUOTE (Caelumamittendum @ Feb 22 2010, 03:12 PM) *
"Oh, didn't know that, is there any way one can search for only items in Denmark on Ebay?"

...asked the Ebay-noob.

Nah, theres not, but You can search for items in the EU at least... but there must be better markets for instruments in Denmark, I suppose.

//Staffay

--------------------

Guitars: Ibanez AM-200, Ibanez GB-10, Fender Stratocaster Classic Player, Warmouth Custom Built, Suhr Classic Strat, Gibson Les Paul Standard 2003, Ibanez steel-string
Effects: BOSS DD-20, Danelectro Trans. Overdrive, TC-Electronics G-Major, Dunlop Wah-wah, Original SansAmp, BOSS DD-2

+Quote Post
Ruzz
Feb 22 2010, 06:04 PM
Learning Rock Star
Cael go to Aage (Danish music store) and try out both (or more... They have alot of different fenders you know..)
I know you even live 5-10 mins away from it biggrin.gif

--------------------
Sincerely
Ruzz

+Quote Post
Storm Linnebjerg
Feb 22 2010, 06:42 PM
Learning Rock Star
Hmm. I've seen deals to about 5-6.000 DKK used in the past, I'm sure, and now I can't find those anywhere anymore. laugh.gif

QUOTE (Ruzz @ Feb 22 2010, 06:04 PM) *
Cael go to Aage (Danish music store) and try out both (or more... They have alot of different fenders you know..)
I know you even live 5-10 mins away from it biggrin.gif

As said many times, I'm gonna do so, but I just wanted YOUR guys' opinions. Not really gonna hesitate anything anyway, so I'll definetely be checking a few of them out. smile.gif

This post has been edited by Caelumamittendum: Feb 22 2010, 06:42 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post
Staffy
Feb 22 2010, 06:53 PM
Learning Tone Master
Yeah, Aage was the shop I were visiting. smile.gif Check if the red Mark Knopler Strat is still there, its a real good strat! wink.gif

//Staffay

--------------------

+Quote Post
Storm Linnebjerg
Feb 22 2010, 07:08 PM
Learning Rock Star
QUOTE (Staffy @ Feb 22 2010, 06:53 PM) *
Yeah, Aage was the shop I were visiting. smile.gif Check if the red Mark Knopler Strat is still there, its a real good strat! wink.gif

//Staffay

I went by there today, as I was just going past it anyway. I didn't play any guitar, as I had my girlfriend with me etc., but I looked for the Knopfler but couldn't see it smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Staffy
Feb 22 2010, 07:17 PM
Learning Tone Master
QUOTE (Caelumamittendum @ Feb 22 2010, 07:08 PM) *
I went by there today, as I was just going past it anyway. I didn't play any guitar, as I had my girlfriend with me etc., but I looked for the Knopfler but couldn't see it smile.gif

Hmmm, maybe they sold it.... it was a really good one.... Why bring Your girlfriend in a guitar store? Then she sees what the prizes are, and want to have gifts that is on par with Your equipment.... Looks like its gonna be an expensive relationship!!! laugh.gif

//Staffay

--------------------

+Quote Post
Fran
Feb 22 2010, 07:24 PM
Learning Rock Star - Wiki Coordinator
QUOTE (Staffy @ Feb 22 2010, 07:17 PM) *
Hmmm, maybe they sold it.... it was a really good one.... Why bring Your girlfriend in a guitar store? Then she sees what the prizes are, and want to have gifts that is on par with Your equipment.... Looks like its gonna be an expensive relationship!!! laugh.gif

//Staffay

laugh.gif laugh.gif

--------------------
Guitars:
Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster, Ibanez RG2570MZ, Epiphone SG G-400
Amp:
Vox AC4TVH head + V112TV cab
Effects:
Vox Satchurator, Vox Time Machine, Dunlop CryBaby, Boss MT-2, Boss CE-5, Boss TU-2, Boss ME-70
Recording:
Line-6 POD X3 + FBV-Express, Pandora PX5D

GMC wants YOU to take part in our Guitar-Wikipedia!
Have a good time reading great articles and writing your own with us in our GUITAR WIKI!
Share your playing and get Pro-advice from our Instructors: Join REC

+Quote Post
Storm Linnebjerg
Feb 22 2010, 07:29 PM
Learning Rock Star
QUOTE (Staffy @ Feb 22 2010, 07:17 PM) *

//Staffay

She's the one encouraging me to buy a white stratocaster laugh.gif
...she also wants to learn to play, but she won't let me teach her laugh.gif

Also... she was with me as she was around that part of town anyway.

This post has been edited by Caelumamittendum: Feb 22 2010, 07:35 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post
Staffy
Feb 22 2010, 07:32 PM
Learning Tone Master
QUOTE (Caelumamittendum @ Feb 22 2010, 07:28 PM) *
She's the one encouraging me to buy a white stratocaster laugh.gif
...she also wants to learn to play, but she won't let me teach her laugh.gif

Also... she was with me as she was around that part of town anyway.

Woooow, a girlfriend in my taste! I really understand why You dig her!! If some of my former girlfriends had that attitude, I may had some more guitars instead of old babysitters, massage-machines, weight-trimming devices and other type of junk in my garage.... laugh.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Storm Linnebjerg
Feb 22 2010, 07:35 PM
Learning Rock Star
Staffy: What are the prices for guitars like in Sweden and do you have a link to some music stores? smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
JVM
Feb 22 2010, 07:38 PM
Learning Roadie
QUOTE (Staffy @ Feb 22 2010, 01:32 PM) *
Woooow, a girlfriend in my taste! I really understand why You dig her!! If some of my former girlfriends had that attitude, I may had some more guitars instead of old babysitters, massage-machines, weight-trimming devices and other type of junk in my garage.... laugh.gif

mellow.gif

--------------------
Gear: Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster, Gibson '67 RI Flying V, Mesa Boogie F-30 112 combo, crazy pedals.

+Quote Post
MickeM
Feb 22 2010, 08:14 PM
Born of NWOBHM, Moderation Team Leader
QUOTE (Caelumamittendum @ Feb 22 2010, 07:35 PM) *
Staffy: What are the prices for guitars like in Sweden and do you have a link to some music stores? smile.gif

The Walmart of musicstores Musikborsen

Jam

"my" store Ljudfront smile.gif

QUOTE (JVM @ Feb 22 2010, 07:38 PM) *
mellow.gif

unsure.gif yeah... that was a bit scary

+Quote Post
Storm Linnebjerg
Feb 22 2010, 08:35 PM
Learning Rock Star
QUOTE (MickeM @ Feb 22 2010, 08:14 PM) *
The Walmart of musicstores Musikborsen

Jam

"my" store Ljudfront smile.gif

unsure.gif yeah... that was a bit scary

So I geuss there's some percentages off for GMC'ers? laugh.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Staffy
Feb 22 2010, 09:01 PM
Learning Tone Master
There's a lot of used Fenders in Skane (south part of Sweden), and I think the prizes are on par with Denmark, even a little bit cheaper in most cases. I did a search on Sweden biggest advertising market, just follow this link.

//Staffay

--------------------

+Quote Post
Storm Linnebjerg
Feb 22 2010, 09:08 PM
Learning Rock Star
Thanks, Staffy. My Swedish is terrible, so I had no idea what to search for and I couldn't find any site. laugh.gif

I had a look at your link, and there are a few good deals. Thanks! smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Staffy
Feb 22 2010, 09:32 PM
Learning Tone Master
QUOTE (Caelumamittendum @ Feb 22 2010, 09:08 PM) *
Thanks, Staffy. My Swedish is terrible, so I had no idea what to search for and I couldn't find any site. laugh.gif

I had a look at your link, and there are a few good deals. Thanks! smile.gif

No probs, I live very close to Malmoe, so if You are supposed to go here, or visit any store/private, just give me a PM and I will be happy to help You out... (the stores actually live on me... laugh.gif So I guess I can fix some discount I You find anything...)

//Staffay

--------------------

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 02:11 PM