2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Why Do You Like Your Music?, Motivate your answer!
The Uncreator
Feb 22 2008, 02:53 AM
Fire Up The Blades, Moderator
QUOTE (Guitarman700 @ Feb 21 2008, 03:27 PM) *
Best. post. ever.

smile.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
shellshock1911
Feb 22 2008, 04:37 AM
GMC:er
I listen to progressive by far more than any other genre because I always want to hear something new, and progressive is ever changing. I like to be able to hear a section of a song at 2:46, then come back at 11:46, having heard nothing in between, and not being able to recognize that it is the same song because each second is so different from the one before. And I enjoy instrumental sections much more than just regular guitar solo. Dream Theater and progressive are now like my two favorite things even though for some reason I didn't like them at first, wow I was stupid.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by shellshock1911: Feb 22 2008, 04:38 AM

--------------------

+Quote Post
Melvyn
Feb 22 2008, 01:46 PM
To me, emotion plays a lot, but also the complexity of the music. Im a classically trained player, so when i hear certain Classical orientated tastes in music it really takes me aback. Im very into metal, i always have been, always will be, my favourite sub genres being;

Progressive
Heavy
Power, symphonic or Epic
Viking
Folk
Death/MeloDeath
Black

I also listen to Jazz and Classical music, and early 60-80's Prog/Rock, Beatles, Genesis, Yes, Pink Floyd, King Crimson, ELO etc

--------------------

+Quote Post
at lights end
Feb 22 2008, 01:57 PM
i forgot to mention im into jazz as well.
sometimes (like now) i just get in a really jazzy mood and its really relaxing.

--------------------
“You have to go on and be crazy. Craziness is like heaven.”

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2024 - 03:56 PM