Jan 17 2009, 01:55 AM
Learning Roadie
Hey guys,

I just saw that Marcus has a new video up on YouTube smile.gif
Here is the link: http://de.youtube.com/watch?v=7YOmWeeqdrA&fmt=18

Just enjoy.

CHeers

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
"They play it extremely fast, it doesn't make any sense, but it's Slayer so it makes a lot of sense" :)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
3 Pages V   1 2 3 >  
Start new topic
Replies (1 - 19)
skennington
Jan 17 2009, 02:08 AM
Learning Roadie - Never Give Up - Moderator
Thanks for the link Chast..I have missed Marcus around here though I know he has a lot going on. That was such a beautiful piece, gave me chills... smile.gif Would not have expected anything less! cool.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
UncleSkillet
Jan 17 2009, 02:13 AM
Learning Tone Seeker
I'm not sure what to think of this everyone and I feel really sad right now. You see, I remimeber reading in a post from a member several weeks back who was asking about Marcus. Someone replied and said he was doing fine and was going to be a father or just had a baby and was a father now. Sorry I can't find the post

My God I hope this doesn't mean what I think it does. If it does Marcus, well I am truely sorry and may God bless you my friend. If I got the message wrong from all of this (song title, his comments on youtube and the other post) I am sorry.

--------------------
"Think of a guitar solo as a paragraph. You need a clear beginning, a middle, and an end. Look at musical phrases like sentences, and make sure you break them up using punctuation—or space. You pause naturally when conversing, right? If you don't, you'll bore the listener. The same thing will happen with your audience if your solo is one dimensional. You'll wear them out and lose their attention." —Tom Principato

+Quote Post
David Wallimann
Jan 17 2009, 02:16 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (UncleSkillet @ Jan 16 2009, 08:13 PM) *
I'm not sure what to think of this everyone and I feel really sad right now. You see, I remimeber reading in a post from a member several weeks back who was asking about Marcus. Someone replied and said he was doing fine and was going to be a father or just had a baby and was a father now. Sorry I can't find the post

My God I hope this doesn't mean what I think it does. If it does Marcus, well I am truely sorry and may God bless you my friend. If I got the message wrong from all of this (song title, his comments on youtube and the other post) I am sorry.

Yeah, that's what went through my mind..
Beautiful song, Marcus is amazing...

--------------------
www.youtube.com/Wallimann
www.davidwallimann.com

+Quote Post
chast
Jan 17 2009, 02:21 AM
Learning Roadie
Oh, now I see what you mean. I really really hope that, that isn't the case.

--------------------
"They play it extremely fast, it doesn't make any sense, but it's Slayer so it makes a lot of sense" :)

+Quote Post
OrganisedConfusi...
Jan 17 2009, 02:21 AM
GMC:er
Incredible song

This post has been edited by OrganisedConfusion: Jan 18 2009, 10:32 PM

--------------------
Gear
Guitars:- Caparison Horus Snowcloud, Parker Nitefly M, Parker Nitefly SA, Gibson SG, Parker P10e, 40 Year Old Spanish Acoustic
Amps:- Framus Ruby Riot 2x12" stack

+Quote Post
lcsdds
Jan 17 2009, 02:48 AM
Learning Tone Seeker
Ah man, I didn't even think about that. I hope that is not the case as well. Awesome tune!! Dude rocks HARD!!

+Quote Post
UncleSkillet
Jan 17 2009, 02:59 AM
Learning Tone Seeker
QUOTE (chast @ Jan 16 2009, 08:21 PM) *
Oh, now I see what you mean. I really really hope that, that isn't the case.

Chast please except my apology for corrupting your thread.

Marcus's song is amazing and I'm sure it was posted for us all to enjoy. Great work Marcus!

So lets all enjoy it.

This post has been edited by UncleSkillet: Jan 17 2009, 03:00 AM

--------------------
"Think of a guitar solo as a paragraph. You need a clear beginning, a middle, and an end. Look at musical phrases like sentences, and make sure you break them up using punctuation—or space. You pause naturally when conversing, right? If you don't, you'll bore the listener. The same thing will happen with your audience if your solo is one dimensional. You'll wear them out and lose their attention." —Tom Principato

+Quote Post
lcsdds
Jan 17 2009, 03:02 AM
Learning Tone Seeker
QUOTE (UncleSkillet @ Jan 17 2009, 02:59 AM) *
Chast please except my apology for corrupting your thread.

Marcus's song is amazing and I'm sure it was posted for us all to enjoy. Great work Marcus!

So lets all enjoy it.

I agree let's focus on the music!! Marcus is AMAZING and so is the song!!

+Quote Post
Pedja Simovic
Jan 17 2009, 03:08 AM
Instructor
Sounds really nice !
Marcus plays with a lot of energy - I really like it smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Mandos
Jan 17 2009, 07:54 AM
Wonderful song. Marcus plays with so much feeling that it gives me the chills.

--------------------
[color="#808080"]Guitars: Epiphone Les Paul Gothic with EMG 81 and 85, Crafter Acoustic, ESP LTD F-205

+Quote Post
Nighthawk1
Jan 17 2009, 08:57 AM
He has an amazingly expressive style to play. Love it !

+Quote Post
Marek Rojewski
Jan 17 2009, 09:14 AM
Experienced Guitar Lord
Oh my, hopes nothing bad happened... The playing is as always heartbreaking.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Shadow21
Jan 17 2009, 09:45 AM
I miss Marcus sad.gif
This song is so sad... I hope nothing bad happened to him

+Quote Post
Saoirse O'Shea
Jan 17 2009, 10:38 AM
Moderator - low level high stakes
Guys - lets not speculate here since as UncleSkillet has said it's not appropriate at this time or in this place.
Thanks,
Tony - for and on behalf of the moderating team

--------------------
Get your music professionally mastered by anl AES registered Mastering Engineer. Contact me for Audio Mastering Services and Advice and visit our website www.miromastering.com

Be friends on facebook with us here.

We use professional, mastering grade hardware in our mastering studo. Our hardware includes:
Cranesong Avocet II Monitor Controller, Dangerous Music Liasion Insert Hardware Router, ATC SCM Pro Monitors, Lavry Black DA11, Prism Orpheus ADC/DAC, Gyratec Gyraf XIV Parallel Passive Mastering EQ, Great River MAQ 2NV Mastering EQ, Kush Clariphonic Parallel EQ Shelf, Maselec MLA-2 Mastering Compressor, API 2500 Mastering Compressor, Eventide Eclipse Reverb/Echo.

+Quote Post
kaznie_NL
Jan 17 2009, 10:42 AM
Experienced Tone Seeker
Marcus makes the most beautiful melodies! Great phrasing, good luck Marcus!

--------------------
My YouTube Channel Here

My Rec Takes Here

--- GEAR ---
Ibanez SA08LTD2 BAR
Vox AD50VT
Pod Farm
Line 6 Pod Studio GX
El Cheapo Strat
Dunlop Slide
Korg Toneworks AX5G

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
Jan 17 2009, 10:46 AM
Instructor
Awesome stuff Marcus as always! I hope to hear many more from you mate! smile.gif

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)

+Quote Post
Piotr Kaczor
Jan 17 2009, 10:58 AM
Instructor
I love this kind of playing! Absolutely awesome and beautiful stuff!

--------------------
Check out my Instructor profile

+Quote Post
berko
Jan 17 2009, 11:02 AM
Yess, I missed those wide vibratos for a long time... cool.gif

--------------------
High speed, low drag

Check out my YouTube channel
HERE!

Here you can find my
MYSPACE

+Quote Post
Bondy
Jan 17 2009, 11:05 AM
Learning Roadie
One word Beautiful biggrin.gif wub.gif wub.gif

--------------------
www.minorglance.com
www.facebook.com/minorglance
www.facbook.com/majorlookband
www.twiter.com/minorglance

+Quote Post

3 Pages V   1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 06:31 AM