Iphone Apps
Tolek
Dec 27 2009, 01:07 AM
Learning Rock Star
Hey there!
I´m sure that some of you are using an iPhone. I got one for Christmas. Pretty awesome "mobile phone". smile.gif
Which apps on iPhone do you use? Why? Which ones do you recommend?
I personally like the bubble shooter game "Bubbles Lab". However, I don´t know why this one is not free. ohmy.gif I downloaded mine from the Apple store for free. smile.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Murloc
Dec 27 2009, 01:38 AM
Learning Roadie
Got one the christmas before this one and I love the Guitar Pro app tongue.gif
Has built in metronome, tuner, chord thingy and lots of stuff

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Tolek
Dec 27 2009, 02:08 AM
Learning Rock Star
Guitar pro app? ohmy.gif Awesome! biggrin.gif Where did you find it? I looked for it, but I just found some other apps such as a Tab app,...

+Quote Post
Murloc
Dec 27 2009, 02:18 AM
Learning Roadie
My apologies, it's named GuitarToolkit. Search for that. Hope it helps tongue.gif

+Quote Post
Tolek
Dec 27 2009, 02:27 AM
Learning Rock Star
QUOTE (Murloc @ Dec 27 2009, 02:18 AM) *
My apologies, it's named GuitarToolkit. Search for that. Hope it helps tongue.gif

Aaaah, that´s what I found. biggrin.gif Thanks. smile.gif

+Quote Post
Murloc
Dec 27 2009, 02:36 AM
Learning Roadie
Costs a bit more than your average app, but totally worth it smile.gif

+Quote Post
TreyDeschamp
Dec 27 2009, 04:07 AM
Learning Apprentice Player
Facebook App is free. It's pretty helpful to get in touch with people. The guitar apps are fun. The I am Ninja apps are pretty funny.

--------------------
Check out my Youtube!
Add me on Facebook!

+Quote Post
wrk
Dec 27 2009, 07:26 AM
Learning Tone Seeker
Congrats to your iPhone smile.gif .. there are so many nice and useful app. I use it a lot for learning music theory and ear training.

- Musicopoulos is a simple but great app to practice intervals, chords and scales theory
- RelativePitch is a nice ear training app.
- Karajan is a ear training app as well, more options, but i prefer "Relative Pitch" somehow
- Chordmaster and Scale Wizard are both library apps. The design and user interface is really nice and definitely worth the price.

Not sure if it is interesting for you, but i bought an app called iReal Book. Maybe you know the Real Book as a collection of jazz standards .. with this app you have all these standard tunes chord progressions on your iPhone. I find it really useful for to analyze the chord progressions of each tune, .. search for cadences, key changes, etc. You can even transpose each tune in different keys.

Oh, ... and Shazam is a must have smile.gif

+Quote Post
Daniel Realpe
Dec 27 2009, 09:11 PM
Instructor
Check this app:

--------------------
Visit my:
INSTRUCTOR PROFILE

"If a composer could say what he had to say in words he would not bother trying to say it in music."
Gustav Mahler

Subscribe to my Youtube Channel here

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 08:42 PM