> Rules

Here is where the magic happens: the REC board turns bedroom guitarists into real pros. Remember - it doesn't matter if you fail or pass, as long as you keep posting REC takes you will progress.

The entries will be graded by a number of instructors. After grading, members will be accredited with the appropriate points if they pass, and adjustments will be made to their REC level.
Passing grade is 6 or higher.

* Submit your REC take!
* More info
* Score board
* Recording tutorial

Poll: 80s Hard Rock Lesson
Grade
80s Hard Rock Lesson
1 [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
2 [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
3 [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
4 [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
5 [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
6 [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
7 [ 2 ] ** [66.67%]
8 [ 1 ] ** [33.33%]
9 [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
10 [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
Total Votes: 3

velci
Jul 18 2011, 12:39 PM
Learning Roadie
Hey This is my take for Gabriel Leopardi's 80 Hard Rock Lesson.

Orginal Lesson: https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/rhythm-gu...rd-rock-lesson/

I used Amplitube 3 for recording

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by skennington: Jul 19 2011, 03:53 PM

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jul 18 2011, 12:54 PM
Instructor
Hi there my friend! This is a really nice take, although I'd work more on the vibrato in general - making it a little wider, and there are some little pitch slips here and there when you bend. Good work all in all!

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Daniel Realpe
Jul 18 2011, 06:49 PM
Instructor
Hi dude!

Great take! The technique is looking really good, keep at it and you'll see that in a few months you'll be no different than a pro player, I mean it

Focus on timing, I feel a tendency to rush, so calm down and count beats 2 and 4. This way you'll internalise the time signature a lot better!

--------------------
Visit my:
INSTRUCTOR PROFILE

"If a composer could say what he had to say in words he would not bother trying to say it in music."
Gustav Mahler

Subscribe to my Youtube Channel here

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Jul 19 2011, 07:17 AM
Instructor
Hey! Thanks for recording this lesson! smile.gif As Daniel and Cosmin said... you have to first focus on timing and on a second level on bending and vibrato.

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
skennington
Jul 19 2011, 03:53 PM
Learning Roadie - Never Give Up - Moderator
A little more work needed on this one man but you are very close! 7.3 on this take..

+Quote Post

Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 02:02 AM