Problem!
SonofDestiny
Jun 16 2008, 09:29 AM
GMC:er
Hey Nemanja,

I posted this in the board for the other singing instructor, but I think she's on a holiday or something. I hope you don't think that you're a second choice now or something, I just picked the first singing instructor from the list wink.gif

Right... so my problem is... I can't sing a powerchorus (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2lL-I40d0uo ... that's my idea of a powerchorus smile.gif) with power. I'm aware of the damage I can do to my voice, so when it doesn't feel good I just stop. But most of the time it doesn't feel good when I try to sing louder. I think the main problem is opening my throat, if you know what I mean...

I really hope you can give me some advice. If you want to know more details, ask me smile.gif I didn't really know what was relevant, so I removed some of the stuff I had written down (it made me sound silly a bit wink.gif)

Thanks!

P.S. you offered to help with my song biggrin.gif Are you still interested in doing that?

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by SonofDestiny: Jun 16 2008, 09:30 AM

--------------------
Wishlist: the world.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Nemanja Filipovi...
Jun 16 2008, 11:42 AM
Singing Instructor
Hi,of course I am not offended smile.gif Luciana is great instructor.

Well,my general rule when it comes to things that can damage your voice permanently are:don't do it if you are not ready to be patient.
In the link you send me I did not hear any thing dangerus,or to difficult.

First step
Every hard thing(singing or playing) has to haw a good base,so you need to make your voice a bit stronger so that he can make the challenge and the difficulties you are putting him up to.Try to do the basic stuff for beginning.

some thing like this: https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/misc-less...-vowels-lesson/

or this Luciana lesson: https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/misc-less...singing-lesson/ (sing this an octave lower.)

Then again,I do not know how your voice sounds,so the best way is to upload some of your singing here and we could move on from there.

And yeah I will help you with your song.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Nemanja Filipovic: Jun 16 2008, 11:44 AM

--------------------
Check out my video lessons and instructor board!

Participate im my new Crazy Blues Collaboration
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 06:05 AM