First Accoustic Recording :d, thoughts? ideas? criticism?
Jollygreengiant1
Sep 30 2010, 10:23 PM
Learning Tone Seeker
my Rode Nt1a arrived in the post not long ago so i decided to record an accoustic idea to start me off, and thought i would post it on here see if there was anything i could improve on, so criticism shall be appreciated smile.gif

Attached File  Accoustic_idea.mp3 ( 3.74MB ) Number of downloads: 251

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
thefireball
Sep 30 2010, 10:27 PM
Learning Roadie
This was amazing to me! ohmy.gif I'll let the pros critique because I couldn't find anything wrong. smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Oct 1 2010, 02:19 AM
GMC:er
Well done smile.gif Very clean recording and good stereo soundfield. There are always things to do to improve but you've got a good base to work from. If the guitar has a pickup in it, run a direct line for recording in addition to the mics. Also, if you have a condenser mic, try to use it on accoustic as the high end / treble response is usually a bit better than standard dyanmic mics. Also, overhead mics, room mics, etc. You can go crazy recording accoustic but you can also keep it simple, use one mic, and still get good sound.

Todd

+Quote Post
Vasilije Vukmiro...
Oct 2 2010, 12:23 PM
Jazz Instructor
Man, that mic is really good, it doesn't sound different from professional recordings!
How did you record this, how did you produced we would really like to know! smile.gif

+Quote Post
del-4fr53e3
Oct 2 2010, 01:03 PM
Learning Tone Master
Sounds really very good! I miss some treble to fill it out, but Todd already mentioned that! smile.gif

+Quote Post
Lian Gerbino
Oct 5 2010, 04:17 PM
Instructor
really beautiful, very peaceful tune! sounds very good for me man.
thanks for sharing smile.gif

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2024 - 01:37 PM