Hank Shermann And Michael Denner, Mercyful fate
Outlaw2112
Mar 18 2008, 06:58 AM
GMC:er
I have to say that the riffs these guys came up with are some of the best in metal music history... Ive been learning satans fall all night tonight and plan on learning the whole cd melissa... They along with metallica are the reason metal is where it is today..

Satans fall took me all night to get all the riffs down, I couldnt find any tabs that were right..

this is the only cover i could find that was right and he only did 3 minutes, had to figure the rest out myself

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r12J_sVXJsA&NR=1

a fate riffing lesson would be cool sometime

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Mar 18 2008, 10:54 AM
Fire Up The Blades, Moderator
Man these guys are great, Melissa is a fantastic CD, i love "Curse Of The Pharoahs", One of the most classic riffs of all time!

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Pablo Vazquez
Mar 19 2008, 08:50 PM
Instructor
These guys ROCK! ...they REALLY ROCK!!!

--------------------
Check out my video lessons!

+Quote Post
Danilo Capezzuto
Mar 26 2008, 02:08 PM
Instructor
Rock!!!

--------------------
Check out my video lessons!

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 09:54 AM