3 Pages V   1 2 3 >  
**Dragged Through The Dirt**, Uploads
Chris Evans
Jan 20 2008, 12:31 AM
Learning Tone Guru - Community Coordinator & Moderator
Use this thread to post your takes etc.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Show us what part of the world you live in and get yourself
ON THE GMC:er Location MAP
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Chris Evans
Jan 20 2008, 08:41 PM
Here ya go guys your drums smile.gif

If theres anything you want me to change about them just give me a shout

Attached File  Dam_that_river_Drums.mp3 ( 3.01MB ) Number of downloads: 356

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

+Quote Post
OrganisedConfusi...
Jan 20 2008, 09:04 PM
GMC:er
That is ideal Smells.

Thanks a lot for the help. I will get the bass recorded tomorrow hopefully and then we can get guitars done.

--------------------
Gear
Guitars:- Caparison Horus Snowcloud, Parker Nitefly M, Parker Nitefly SA, Gibson SG, Parker P10e, 40 Year Old Spanish Acoustic
Amps:- Framus Ruby Riot 2x12" stack

+Quote Post
Chris Evans
Feb 15 2008, 09:19 PM
Here ya go, drums a bit faster as requested, if you want them sped up a bit more just let me know, good luck smile.gif

[attachment=4548:Dam_that...er_Drums.mp3]

--------------------

+Quote Post
OrganisedConfusi...
Feb 16 2008, 01:14 PM
QUOTE (Smells @ Feb 15 2008, 08:19 PM) *
Here ya go, drums a bit faster as requested, if you want them sped up a bit more just let me know, good luck smile.gif

[attachment=4548:Dam_that...er_Drums.mp3]

Cheers man. Jakub wanted both parts together when I did the bass so here it is. I hope it is good enough sad.gif I'm awfulat recording. Just learning. smile.gif

Attached File(s)
Attached File  Dam_That_River__Bass___Drums_.mp3 ( 4.3MB ) Number of downloads: 287

--------------------
Gear
Guitars:- Caparison Horus Snowcloud, Parker Nitefly M, Parker Nitefly SA, Gibson SG, Parker P10e, 40 Year Old Spanish Acoustic

+Quote Post
Jakub Luptovec
Feb 16 2008, 03:56 PM
Learning Tone Guru
Its okay, I just need the bass to be a bit stronger in volume:) Its heavy to hear it at all biggrin.gif

Other than that, it sounds really nice:)

--------------------
my youtube account with riffs and ideas: https://www.youtube.com/user/Phoenygzus

+Quote Post
Jakub Luptovec
Feb 16 2008, 04:00 PM
Learning Tone Guru
Or could you just upload that bass? I will mix it in Cubase for my needs smile.gif

--------------------
my youtube account with riffs and ideas: https://www.youtube.com/user/Phoenygzus

+Quote Post
OrganisedConfusi...
Feb 16 2008, 04:07 PM
I will upload bass. Give me a second.

--------------------
Gear

+Quote Post
OrganisedConfusi...
Feb 16 2008, 04:16 PM
Here is just the bass hopefully smile.gif

Sorry for that. I hope you can salvage some volume from it. I upped it a little smile.gif

Attached File(s)
Attached File  Dam_That_River_Bass.mp3 ( 4.16MB ) Number of downloads: 285

--------------------
Gear

+Quote Post
Jakub Luptovec
Feb 18 2008, 10:42 PM
Learning Tone Guru
Meh meh.. I cannot mix/ right now, because my mother sends me out.. Take this as a "betaversion" I will work more on this tomorrow. Now I got to go to bed:(

I know its a bit iffy at some parts:D especially those small lick.. I will most plly rerecord it tomorrow. For now, just pls tell me, what you want to change and improve:)

Jakub

Btw. yes I noticed, that the song silences at Solo part.. I will fix it ASAP

This post has been edited by Jakub Luptovec: Feb 18 2008, 10:42 PM

Attached File(s)
Attached File  Dragged_Through_The_Dirt___Dam_The_River__PhoeMix_.mp3 ( 6.77MB ) Number of downloads: 291

--------------------

+Quote Post
OrganisedConfusi...
Feb 19 2008, 09:50 AM
I can't listen till later annoyingly sad.gif I'm at work. I will try and get a listen at dinner. I'll let you know asap what I think.

--------------------
Gear

+Quote Post
OrganisedConfusi...
Feb 19 2008, 11:06 AM
I've managed to have a listen. It sounds pretty good actually. I think there are a few areas of song where you can do better. I think some of the slides miss the note but not many. Sounds good on the whole. Pretty good sound on the solo smile.gif Obviously mixing is required and then shall I do the vocals?

--------------------
Gear

+Quote Post
Jakub Luptovec
Feb 19 2008, 12:57 PM
Learning Tone Guru
So, I went out of school prematurely to have more time:D I'll rerecord Rythm guitars and those small licks at start and end of song and level a bit the volume:)

If you want those vocals, they are yours:) If you want, I can give you extra vocals at chorus?

--------------------

+Quote Post
OrganisedConfusi...
Feb 19 2008, 01:26 PM
Lol. Probably best to do some over the chorus smile.gif I will try and get the vocals nailed when you have mixed the song with guitars I will aim to get vocals done on Thursday as I really haven't the time before then. All being well though I hope to finish this song by the end of this week. So can we aim for a Sunday 24th February finish?

--------------------
Gear

+Quote Post
Jakub Luptovec
Feb 19 2008, 01:46 PM
Learning Tone Guru
ok:) So will it be enough to have mix ready at Thursday afternoon? Because we have a massive number of exams these days.. :-!

--------------------

+Quote Post
OrganisedConfusi...
Feb 19 2008, 01:54 PM
QUOTE (Jakub Luptovec @ Feb 19 2008, 12:46 PM) *
ok:) So will it be enough to have mix ready at Thursday afternoon? Because we have a massive number of exams these days.. :-!

That's fine mate. I will be recording about 7pm on Thursday so if you can have it done by then that would be great smile.gif That's 7PM GMT

--------------------
Gear

+Quote Post
Jakub Luptovec
Feb 19 2008, 02:32 PM
Learning Tone Guru
Sorry for my dumbness.. What does GMT mean:D I know that its either central europe, or britain time biggrin.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
OrganisedConfusi...
Feb 19 2008, 02:37 PM
QUOTE (Jakub Luptovec @ Feb 19 2008, 01:32 PM) *
Sorry for my dumbness.. What does GMT mean:D I know that its either central europe, or britain time biggrin.gif

It's Greenwich Mean Time. So time in London, UK. To give you an idea now it is 13.45PM as I post this.

--------------------
Gear

+Quote Post
Jakub Luptovec
Feb 23 2008, 09:50 PM
Learning Tone Guru
Ah... I dont have much time, Ill explain tomorrow.. I just returned from GF..

here it is, I have done it around midnight, but got no time to send it so far...

Ill edit it more in future, for now i just moved bass and made it stronger, improved sound, removed delay on guitars, enforced drums etc. It sounds quite better now IMO..

Jakub

(btw. it took about half an hour to upload - thats why I couldnt upload it during day.. I was at my PC only for few minutes...)

Attached File(s)
Attached File  AiC.mp3 ( 6.86MB ) Number of downloads: 299

--------------------

+Quote Post
OrganisedConfusi...
Feb 24 2008, 02:19 AM
QUOTE (Jakub Luptovec @ Feb 23 2008, 08:50 PM) *
Ah... I dont have much time, Ill explain tomorrow.. I just returned from GF..

here it is, I have done it around midnight, but got no time to send it so far...

Ill edit it more in future, for now i just moved bass and made it stronger, improved sound, removed delay on guitars, enforced drums etc. It sounds quite better now IMO..

Jakub

(btw. it took about half an hour to upload - thats why I couldnt upload it during day.. I was at my PC only for few minutes...)

Thanks Jakub smile.gif

I will listen to it in the morning when I'm more awake and try and get some vocals laid down. smile.gif Thanks for the effort mate. You've put a lot into this. I know there is only two of us but we can do a good job of these. smile.gif Have a good weekend mate and I will try and get something up tomorrow but it may creep to mid next week as I'm so busy. But I promise I'll get it done in next days.

--------------------
Gear

+Quote Post

3 Pages V   1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 02:23 AM