Irritated!
Paul Coutts
Jan 9 2008, 11:01 AM
GMC:er
Ahhh....I cut my thumb on my right hand with scissors today...right where I hold the pick.
Nothing sucks more than a stupid injury to inhibit playing guitar....

irritated...

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Gear - Ibanez RG350EX, Ibanez RG220DX, ESP LTD MH250, Line 6 PODx3, Laney TF100, Ibanez SM7, Ibanez RG ?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
mattacuk
Jan 9 2008, 11:09 AM
Lets go fishing!
Ahh that is a shame man sad.gif Be sure to use your time productively. Maybe study some theory and study guitartist play untill your thumbs healed smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
mysql> SELECT * FROM master_name WHERE ((firstname = 'Paul') AND (lastname = 'Gilbert'));

"The Fundimental Difference between Paul Gilbert and Buckethead is that Paul Explores the Good side of the force, while Buckethead Explores the Dark Side of the Force" :)

+Quote Post
Paul Coutts
Jan 9 2008, 12:01 PM
hahahah, yeah I will be, I just got Ear Master 5 biggrin.gif Can't wait to try it out smile.gif
And I guess I'll be posting here a lot more then smile.gif

--------------------
Gear - Ibanez RG350EX, Ibanez RG220DX, ESP LTD MH250, Line 6 PODx3, Laney TF100, Ibanez SM7, Ibanez RG ?

+Quote Post
botoxfox
Jan 9 2008, 12:44 PM
Isn't this what the complaint thread is for? biggrin.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
Jan 9 2008, 12:45 PM
Instructor
I those, injuries. Just learn theory for a few days or something. Don't play until your thumb is fully recovered! smile.gif

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)

+Quote Post
Tomy Jeon
Jan 9 2008, 10:55 PM
Darn! May I ask what you were doing? And don't play until it's completely healed!!!

This post has been edited by Tomy Jeon: Jan 9 2008, 10:56 PM

--------------------
IPB Image
Obi-Wan Kenobi dislikes babies!

+Quote Post
Paul Coutts
Jan 11 2008, 11:54 PM
lol, yeah I won't....I was doing a bulletin board at work, and trimming paper...sliced it with scissors....sad.gif
Yeah, n I think this should be in the complaints thread....sorry!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Toni Suominen
Jan 13 2008, 12:41 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Paul Coutts @ Jan 9 2008, 12:01 PM) *
Ahhh....I cut my thumb on my right hand with scissors today...right where I hold the pick.
Nothing sucks more than a stupid injury to inhibit playing guitar....

irritated...

Yeah, I hate it too when something like that happens sad.gif

--------------------
Gear:
-PRS Custom 22
-Edwards Les Paul
-PodXT
-Ibanez Acoustic

Check out my lessons and my instructor profile!

My Youtube channel

My Last.FM

+Quote Post
JasoninOhio
Jan 19 2008, 03:29 AM
No need to stop playing because of a cut. Play it 'til your thumb falls off! You've got 2 right? Why do you think you have 2? In case you lose one! laugh.gif

--------------------
My gear includes:
An acoustic Alvarez RD20CU
An electric Ibanez GR10
An electric Yamaha-on loan to my younger brother
Another electric Ibanez-I don't play it much
And an electric Kramer-in pieces awaiting another paint job (this is year 7 I believe)
Peavey Renown 212

And some various pedals as well as a BOSS BR1600 studio.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 08:33 AM