2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Judas Priest - Nostradamus
The Uncreator
Jun 17 2008, 07:05 PM
Fire Up The Blades, Moderator
Wiki Link

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Stevie-Ray-Vaugh...
Jun 17 2008, 07:10 PM
Learning Rock Star
Wow, perfect 10's. I'm going to have to pick up this album smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

But still I want answers, what's the point, what does all this mean?

+Quote Post
Pablo Vazquez
Jun 17 2008, 09:45 PM
Instructor
Judas Priest Rules!!!
Cool review man!!
Thanks a lot! wink.gif

--------------------
Check out my video lessons!

+Quote Post
audiopaal
Jun 17 2008, 09:53 PM
Competitions Coordinator - Up the Irons
Oh jumping jemini, I'm buying this tomorrow smile.gif

+Quote Post
TreyDeschamp
Jun 17 2008, 10:00 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
Wow great article it really showed me more about the album.

--------------------
Check out my Youtube!
Add me on Facebook!

+Quote Post
Sentenced
Jun 17 2008, 11:47 PM
Learning Roadie
I have to get it. Judas Priest just owns. I am so happy to hear they have got a new album. biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Jun 18 2008, 01:08 AM
Yeah, I know the examples of the lyrics arent amazing, But when you have the CD going and your reading them as Halford sings them, Then you'll understand smile.gif

+Quote Post
kahall
Jun 18 2008, 03:03 AM
Learning Roadie
ok, I'm thinking about it. Nice review

--------------------
Had a guitar hanging, just about waist high, and we are going to play these things until the day we die.

+Quote Post
OrganisedConfusi...
Jun 18 2008, 09:13 AM
GMC:er
I still haven't received my copy yet. It just can't be better than Painkiller lol. I will say more of what I think when I receive it through post smile.gif

--------------------
Gear
Guitars:- Caparison Horus Snowcloud, Parker Nitefly M, Parker Nitefly SA, Gibson SG, Parker P10e, 40 Year Old Spanish Acoustic
Amps:- Framus Ruby Riot 2x12" stack

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Jun 18 2008, 03:14 PM
Its probably my favorite album along with Maidens Powerslave, I cant stop listening to it at all, its just something so new and fresh for Priest, It sounds just great from start to finish, Its just a giant project that turned out so well.

QUOTE (OrganisedConfusion @ Jun 18 2008, 12:13 AM) *
I still haven't received my copy yet. It just can't be better than Painkiller lol. I will say more of what I think when I receive it through post smile.gif

Well dont worry, there is no song on here that can replace Painkiller itself, Nothing can do that laugh.gif

+Quote Post
OrganisedConfusi...
Jun 18 2008, 03:17 PM
Apparently I have received this in the post so I can listen tomorrow smile.gif I can't wait. I hope I'm not disappointed.

--------------------
Gear
Guitars:- Caparison Horus Snowcloud, Parker Nitefly M, Parker Nitefly SA, Gibson SG, Parker P10e, 40 Year Old Spanish Acoustic

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
Jun 18 2008, 04:37 PM
Instructor
great review man! smile.gif

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)

+Quote Post
megadeth1117
Jun 19 2008, 02:03 AM
Great Review

i agree with your review 100%, this album is INCREDIBLE,IMO you can't compare this to Painkiller because the two albums are totally different in style(except for the title track and Persecution of this album) , the only songs I don't like are Death, Alone, and New Beginnings, but they will probably grow on me and for now, the rest of the tracks make up for it

Album of the year for sure

This post has been edited by megadeth1117: Jun 19 2008, 02:04 AM

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Jun 19 2008, 03:20 AM
Yeah that is true, Like all Priest albums, No two of them sound alike, Just a great album.

I didnt dislike a single track, and Alone is a favorite of mine, the scream in the end is monstrous. My favorite tracks though are Prophecy, Revelations, Death, Pestilence And Plague, Persecution, Lost Love, Alone, Nostradamus, and Future Of Mankind.

+Quote Post
Nemanja Filipovi...
Jun 19 2008, 01:53 PM
Singing Instructor
Thanks for this,great review.

--------------------
Check out my video lessons and instructor board!

Participate im my new Crazy Blues Collaboration

+Quote Post
Vasilis
Jun 25 2008, 12:12 PM
The uncreator I couldnt agree more.10 is the minimum review for this album. Nostradamus is a classic. This is the first time a Priest record that has so many epics the one after the other. After releasing 2 really mediocre albums I just couldn't be happier.And MY GOD WHEN THIS MAN SINGS....Halfords voice is a big mystery and it will remain unsolved for years to come

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wq1sL7yBGhc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3tc8QuvLvsU...feature=related

+Quote Post
MickeM
Jun 25 2008, 12:26 PM
Born of NWOBHM, Moderation Team Leader
Thanks for the review, great one! Think now that this is a must have after a perfect 10.

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Jun 25 2008, 03:09 PM
Yes, Im still listening to this album, The entire thing is just one amazing epic! smile.gif

+Quote Post
OrganisedConfusi...
Jun 25 2008, 03:10 PM
I've listened to it now and it's pretty good actually smile.gif

--------------------
Gear

+Quote Post
kahall
Jul 1 2008, 04:23 AM
Learning Roadie
Hey, I did go ahead and buy this. I have to give a -1 just for some sillyness I noticed here and there, but that is still a 9. These guys and I go way back and we went through a lot of silliness together. wink.gif

--------------------
Had a guitar hanging, just about waist high, and we are going to play these things until the day we die.

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 07:27 AM