Your Top 10 Favourite Drop-d Rock And Metal Tracks?, ...or ur top 50, or whatever...
buttmonk
Jun 24 2008, 08:15 PM
GMC:er
Hi there,

Looking for hard rock and metal drop-D inspiration! Pls post ur favourite drop-D tracks. I am really looking for easy to intermediate difficulty but anything goes...

cheers,

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
rokchik
Jun 24 2008, 11:58 PM
The Dark Canuck
QUOTE (buttmonk @ Jun 24 2008, 04:15 PM) *
Hi there,

Looking for hard rock and metal drop-D inspiration! Pls post ur favourite drop-D tracks. I am really looking for easy to intermediate difficulty but anything goes...

cheers,

Here are a few of the first songs I learned to play in drop D. Not really metal I guess but would probably fall into the easy to intermediate catagory you were looking for.

Beautiful People - Marilyn Manson
Everlong - Foo Fighters
Killing in the name - Rage Against the Machine (don't quite have the solo down for this one yet though)
Born of a Broken Man - Rage Against the Machine
Spoonman - Soundgarden
Stripped - Rammstein

rok

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 08:07 PM