E9 Vamp Soloing, New lesson from Ben!
Kristofer Dahl
Jul 9 2007, 09:48 AM
GMC Founder
E9 Vamp Soloing

Europe: E9 Vamp Soloing

Hey there! I am very happy to present a new lesson from our Jazz/Fusion instructor Ben. Notice the absence of any repetitive patterns - in here you will only find pure phrasing - enjoy! biggrin.gif

Kris

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Layzer
Jul 9 2007, 01:54 PM
GMC:er
The phrasing is awesome and very different sounding...this lesson is a surprise after your initial jazz lesson! It has such a nice vibe to it!

This is very similar to my preferred style...most likely because my backing tracks are no more than 10 second loops of chords(Fender G-Dec) so i sometimes force myself into playing a certain key for 10 mins! blink.gif

The backing track is very wah-ish and cool cool.gif

P.S. nice choice on e9

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Unity

+Quote Post
sb81
Jul 9 2007, 05:06 PM
QUOTE (Layzer @ Jul 9 2007, 01:54 PM) *
The phrasing is awesome and very different sounding...this lesson is a surprise after your initial jazz lesson! It has such a nice vibe to it!

This is very similar to my preferred style...most likely because my backing tracks are no more than 10 second loops of chords(Fender G-Dec) so i sometimes force myself into playing a certain key for 10 mins! blink.gif

The backing track is very wah-ish and cool cool.gif

P.S. nice choice on e9

How is that amp? I played around with a 30W one in a music store... was certainly "neat" but the price was pretty ugly, and given the 30W, obviously wasn't too impressive sound wise.

I'm assuming once you go up to a decent wattage, it sounds much better, but the price goes up as well, which I believe the 30W amp was something like $350.

+Quote Post
Layzer
Jul 9 2007, 11:09 PM
QUOTE (sb81 @ Jul 9 2007, 11:06 AM) *
How is that amp? I played around with a 30W one in a music store... was certainly "neat" but the price was pretty ugly, and given the 30W, obviously wasn't too impressive sound wise.

I'm assuming once you go up to a decent wattage, it sounds much better, but the price goes up as well, which I believe the 30W amp was something like $350.

....Yeah it sound great thru headphones or a PA...not so good all alone tho

--------------------
Unity

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 12:10 PM