2 Pages V  < 1 2  
My Official Website!
Cosmin Lupu
Apr 11 2012, 03:09 PM
Instructor
I got my domain name www.cosminlupumusic.com and I am planning the next step tongue.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Apr 11 2012, 03:52 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Apr 11 2012, 11:09 AM) *
I got my domain name www.cosminlupumusic.com and I am planning the next step tongue.gif

Excellent! What will you use to design the site?

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
Saoirse O'Shea
Apr 11 2012, 04:36 PM
Moderator - low level high stakes
Nice site Gab smile.gif .

Just a couple of suggestions -

maybe include more details and some different photos of Estudio BiPolar, particularly the actual equpiment. At the mo the3 main photos look a bit generic. Also perhaps be a bit more specific as to what actual equpiment you use for mastering and the general process, i.e. QA, sequencing, gapping, processing, etc. I'd also consider including some contact details for the studio - email as a minimum - in addition to the contact form.

Otherwise a nice design. Kind of reminds me that I must get around to changing/updating ours.

--------------------
Get your music professionally mastered by anl AES registered Mastering Engineer. Contact me for Audio Mastering Services and Advice and visit our website www.miromastering.com

Be friends on facebook with us here.

We use professional, mastering grade hardware in our mastering studo. Our hardware includes:
Cranesong Avocet II Monitor Controller, Dangerous Music Liasion Insert Hardware Router, ATC SCM Pro Monitors, Lavry Black DA11, Prism Orpheus ADC/DAC, Gyratec Gyraf XIV Parallel Passive Mastering EQ, Great River MAQ 2NV Mastering EQ, Kush Clariphonic Parallel EQ Shelf, Maselec MLA-2 Mastering Compressor, API 2500 Mastering Compressor, Eventide Eclipse Reverb/Echo.

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Apr 11 2012, 04:42 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (tonymiro @ Apr 11 2012, 12:36 PM) *
Nice site Gab smile.gif .

Just a couple of suggestions -

maybe include more details and some different photos of Estudio BiPolar, particularly the actual equpiment. At the mo the3 main photos look a bit generic. Also perhaps be a bit more specific as to what actual equpiment you use for mastering and the general process, i.e. QA, sequencing, gapping, processing, etc. I'd also consider including some contact details for the studio - email as a minimum - in addition to the contact form.

Otherwise a nice design. Kind of reminds me that I must get around to changing/updating ours.

Hi Tony! Thanks for the feedback! Yeah, the studio section needs some work yet. Those photos are generic ones, it's not the real studio. By now we are reforming the studio so I wanted to add pics after we end it. I would also like to add videos with recording and maybe some short explanations.

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Saoirse O'Shea
Apr 11 2012, 05:00 PM
Moderator - low level high stakes
QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Apr 11 2012, 04:42 PM) *
Hi Tony! Thanks for the feedback! Yeah, the studio section needs some work yet. Those photos are generic ones, it's not the real studio. By now we are reforming the studio so I wanted to add pics after we end it. I would also like to add videos with recording and maybe some short explanations.

One thing to be careful of - we stopped including photos of the entire studio as some internet sites were copying them and claiming that they were photos of their 'studios'. If you use photos of your own studio either watermark them or include yourself, or an Estudio BiPolar sign, in the photos to make ripping the photos off a little harder.

--------------------
Get your music professionally mastered by anl AES registered Mastering Engineer. Contact me for Audio Mastering Services and Advice and visit our website www.miromastering.com

Be friends on facebook with us here.

We use professional, mastering grade hardware in our mastering studo. Our hardware includes:
Cranesong Avocet II Monitor Controller, Dangerous Music Liasion Insert Hardware Router, ATC SCM Pro Monitors, Lavry Black DA11, Prism Orpheus ADC/DAC, Gyratec Gyraf XIV Parallel Passive Mastering EQ, Great River MAQ 2NV Mastering EQ, Kush Clariphonic Parallel EQ Shelf, Maselec MLA-2 Mastering Compressor, API 2500 Mastering Compressor, Eventide Eclipse Reverb/Echo.

+Quote Post
Dinaga
Apr 11 2012, 05:13 PM
Learning Tone Seeker
Hey man, nice website you got there! smile.gif I like the design and every piece of information needed seems to be there.

I'm personally not a huge fan of wix because I think it's too template-ish and gives too little freedom to make exactly what you want but on the other hand it's a lot easier to configure, because it doesn't require programming. However I think you really managed to suit everything to your needs because the site looks really fresh and it's a lot of fun browsing because it has a lot of useful material, which is great! smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Apr 11 2012, 05:41 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (tonymiro @ Apr 11 2012, 01:00 PM) *
One thing to be careful of - we stopped including photos of the entire studio as some internet sites were copying them and claiming that they were photos of their 'studios'. If you use photos of your own studio either watermark them or include yourself, or an Estudio BiPolar sign, in the photos to make ripping the photos off a little harder.

Another GREAT tip! Thanks a lot mate! smile.gif

QUOTE (Dinaga @ Apr 11 2012, 01:13 PM) *
Hey man, nice website you got there! smile.gif I like the design and every piece of information needed seems to be there.

I'm personally not a huge fan of wix because I think it's too template-ish and gives too little freedom to make exactly what you want but on the other hand it's a lot easier to configure, because it doesn't require programming. However I think you really managed to suit everything to your needs because the site looks really fresh and it's a lot of fun browsing because it has a lot of useful material, which is great! smile.gif

Thanks Dinaga! Yeah, if you compare the template with the final version you will notice that both are very different. Wix lets you change everything.

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Apr 12 2012, 10:10 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Apr 11 2012, 02:52 PM) *
Excellent! What will you use to design the site?

Hey Gabe, I got a friend who's a very good designer and I will most definitely work with him - the whole thing will be designed from scratch using php - a programming language. I am not planning to use any templates biggrin.gif

Cosmin

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Apr 13 2012, 01:21 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Apr 12 2012, 06:10 AM) *
Hey Gabe, I got a friend who's a very good designer and I will most definitely work with him - the whole thing will be designed from scratch using php - a programming language. I am not planning to use any templates biggrin.gif

Cosmin

That's great mate! Can't wait to see it done! smile.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Sensible Jones
Apr 13 2012, 01:49 PM
GMC:er
Great Site Gabe!!! Easy navigation, quick loading and plenty of info!
Nice work! Congrats to your girlfriend too!
biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

--------------------
I'd rather have a full Bottle in front of me than a full Frontal Lobotomy!!

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Apr 13 2012, 04:36 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Sensible Jones @ Apr 13 2012, 09:49 AM) *
Great Site Gabe!!! Easy navigation, quick loading and plenty of info!
Nice work! Congrats to your girlfriend too!
biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

Thanks mate! smile.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
JTaylor
Apr 13 2012, 04:57 PM
Apprentice Roadie
Definitely a professional site! Congratulations! biggrin.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Apr 13 2012, 05:49 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (JTaylor @ Apr 13 2012, 12:57 PM) *
Definitely a professional site! Congratulations! biggrin.gif

Thanks mate! wink.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th April 2024 - 04:33 AM