4 Pages V  « < 2 3 4  
New Instructor - Attila Voros, The New Guitarist Of Nevermore, Meet Attila Voros, the new guitarist of Nevermore
Trond Vold
Jul 19 2010, 11:10 PM
Instructor
Welcome! biggrin.gif

Just been browsing through your videos, all awesome! smile.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Guitars: Schecter Stiletto Classic, Jackson SLSMG, Ibanez RG-380 Japan, Gibson Les Paul Studio

Amp: Marshall JMP-1 -> Rocktron Velocity 100 -> Marshall JCM-900 Lead 4x12

FX and stomps: T.C Electronics G-Sharp, Korg SDD-1200, Emma Transmorgrifier, BYOC Tribooster, GGG Green Ringer, Dinosaur Overdrive, Voodoo Lab SuperFuzz, Sovtek Bassballs, Line6 Tap Tremolo, EHX Screaming Bird.

My Instructor Board!

My Myspace!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Attila Voros
Jul 21 2010, 12:13 PM
GMC:er
QUOTE (Trond Vold @ Jul 19 2010, 10:10 PM) *
Welcome! biggrin.gif

Just been browsing through your videos, all awesome! smile.gif

Háááj man!

Thank You!!!

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/hellbounder86

Myspace: www.myspace.com/vorosattila

+Quote Post
shatterd
Jul 22 2010, 12:33 AM
Attila, I would request that you give us a lesson in the style of Chet Atkins soon. Just kidding!

--------------------
Ibanez RG470AH
Digitech RP1000
Tech21 'Sound Engine' 60 1x12 cab

+Quote Post
Azzaboi
Jul 22 2010, 01:00 AM
Welcome - teach us the ways of the pick! biggrin.gif

--------------------

Play Games Arcade
Take a break, Play Games! Play the best free online flash games at Aaron's Game Zone like Bloons Tower Defense 4!

+Quote Post
Attila Voros
Jul 22 2010, 09:15 AM
I was gonna give You guys a Tommy Emmanuel 11 finger + 8 toe tapping lesson at 330bpm, backwards. I've just changed my mind because I should've cut the nails on my feet which I didn't want to... smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif

QUOTE (Azzaboi @ Jul 22 2010, 12:00 AM) *
Welcome - teach us the ways of the pick! biggrin.gif

Hááj!
I'll try to show teach You the way of kick (ass)!:)
Cheerz brada

--------------------

+Quote Post
SirJamsalot
Jul 22 2010, 05:38 PM
Learning Rock Star
QUOTE (Attila Voros @ Jul 22 2010, 01:15 AM) *
I was gonna give You guys a Tommy Emmanuel 11 finger + 8 toe tapping lesson at 330bpm, backwards. I've just changed my mind because I should've cut the nails on my feet which I didn't want to... smile.gif smile.gif smile.gif

HAHA! Too funny.

--------------------
The more I practice, the more I wish I had time to practice!
My Band Forum: http://passionfly.site/chat

+Quote Post
Attila Voros
Jul 27 2010, 09:46 PM
Hey guys,

Here's a really cool pro HQ footage from Rock Hard 2010:
http://www.wdr.de/tv/rockpalast/extra/vide...rd_festival.jsp
Enjoy it!
Cheerio,
Attila

--------------------

+Quote Post
rokchik
Jul 28 2010, 12:48 AM
The Dark Canuck
Well I'm a little behind the times but a big welcome to GMC Attila!!

Great having you as part of the GMC family and look forward to learning and chatting with you smile.gif

rok

PS: I'd love a "Believe in Nothing" lesson wink.gif

+Quote Post
Attila Voros
Jul 28 2010, 11:28 AM
QUOTE (rokchik @ Jul 27 2010, 11:48 PM) *
Well I'm a little behind the times but a big welcome to GMC Attila!!

Great having you as part of the GMC family and look forward to learning and chatting with you smile.gif

rok

PS: I'd love a "Believe in Nothing" lesson wink.gif

Thanks man!

Yeah, Belive in Nothing would be a great idea... Hey guys, please keep on post your favs so I can choose more wisely:)
Thanks further!
Cheerio,

Attila

--------------------

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Jul 29 2010, 06:35 AM
As a guy from the South, (Atlanta, Georgia) I really get a kick out of the Rebel flag on his guitar wink.gif Who knew Rebel Flags were popular in Europe? You see a lot of them around here, but wow!

Todd

+Quote Post
Attila Voros
Jul 29 2010, 09:53 AM
QUOTE (Todd Simpson @ Jul 29 2010, 05:35 AM) *
As a guy from the South, (Atlanta, Georgia) I really get a kick out of the Rebel flag on his guitar wink.gif Who knew Rebel Flags were popular in Europe? You see a lot of them around here, but wow!

Todd

Dude, this is such a sensitive question. I've been being a huge PanterA fan since I was 11, and for me the flag means nothing but friendship, freedom, booze etc. and rebellion against stupid and bullshit things. Of course I know the historical part of it (which's not (just) about the slavery thing, but the independence of those states as I know...), and I just hope that it won't cause any bad feelings to anyone. I'm just a friendly and smiling dude that treats everyone alike.

QUOTE (Todd Simpson @ Jul 29 2010, 05:35 AM) *

Todd

And yep, it gets really famous in Europe, too smile.gif But it has a lot do to with the "stooner" movement I guess...

--------------------

+Quote Post
SirJamsalot
Jul 29 2010, 04:41 PM
Learning Rock Star
QUOTE (Attila Voros @ Jul 29 2010, 01:53 AM) *
*snip* I just hope that it won't cause any bad feelings to anyone. I'm just a friendly and smiling dude that treats everyone alike.

I don't think you have to worry about offending any "Suthanahs" or "Norther Folk". That was several generations ago - about the only thing the flag is remembered for these days is Daisy Luke! cool.gif

*edit: oh, lest I be insensitive to those who like the rest of the cast: and Bo, Luke, Uncle Jesse, Cletus, Rosco "pico", Boss Hog and of course good ole "flash"!

This post has been edited by SirJamsalot: Jul 29 2010, 04:44 PM

--------------------
The more I practice, the more I wish I had time to practice!
My Band Forum: http://passionfly.site/chat

+Quote Post
Attila Voros
Jul 29 2010, 05:41 PM
QUOTE (SirJamsalot @ Jul 29 2010, 03:41 PM) *
I don't think you have to worry about offending any "Suthanahs" or "Norther Folk". That was several generations ago - about the only thing the flag is remembered for these days is Daisy Luke! cool.gif

*edit: oh, lest I be insensitive to those who like the rest of the cast: and Bo, Luke, Uncle Jesse, Cletus, Rosco "pico", Boss Hog and of course good ole "flash"!

Hehe:) And yep it was lik 150 years ago or so smile.gif
Daisy Luke... smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post

4 Pages V  « < 2 3 4
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th April 2024 - 05:10 AM