> NAH this can't be...

... the opportunity of your lifetime to learn guitar? - It is, but only if you do one of the following:

* Send me a pm and I will show you where to start. I am online every day and I will help you out directly!

* Post a topic on this board, guitar related or not - doesn't matter! You will find that chatting with instructors boosts your motivation to practice.

* You haven't missed my latest video lessons, have you?

-- Sinisa

Psychedelic Collab, audio takes
Sinisa Cekic
Apr 21 2012, 12:00 PM
Instructor
Hey guys !!

Psychedelic collab is next one!

One of the greatest living guitar player David Gilmour was the inspiration for this little backing track! His improvisations on the basis of a single chord are simple and yet amazing.

I would like to show me your improvisation, so here's a chance to use all yours guitar effects, delay, reverb, chorus, flanger, dist ... you name it ... to write your story !!!

Attached File  Psyho_collab.mp3 ( 1.68MB ) Number of downloads: 296

Chord progression: Cmin smile.gif

You can use C minor pentatonic,C minor natural, or whatever you think that would be interesting and unusual !!!

A Two audio takes:
One with the backing track, and the second only the guitar........ You already know this smile.gif

Deadline: May 1 !

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
derper
May 3 2012, 09:11 AM
Learning Tone Master
Hope I'm not too late!! Had fun with this.... it was a 1 night late-take, and I "layered" some riffs rather badly. I'm pretty new to my interface and recording, so it's not "cd quality" by any means, but it represents some fun ideas that could be polished with more time and effort. Hope you enjoy!! It's more of the rock/The Wall: Young Lust side of Gilmour I'd say.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

Check out my awesome Nintendo Cover-band, EMULATOR!!
http://www.reverbnation.com/emulator

Now.....go practice!!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 10:05 PM