Back To Work At Wiki
quadrium
Nov 20 2011, 08:57 PM
Learning Tone Master
Hey guys,

As you know i am a portal admin at wiki with Fran. But i was gone away from GMC for a while because of the surgery i went through. And after i got back i couldn't be able to fill my duties because of my rehabilitions, exams and some other stuff. But now i am happy to announce that i am back to work at wiki smile.gif And don't forget to check GMC Radio section at there. You can find all of our members/instructors songs at there wink.gif I am starting to update it right away smile.gif

Cheers,
Dogukan.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SPOTIFY PAGE

YOUTUBE CHANNEL
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
Daniel Realpe
Nov 21 2011, 02:39 AM
Instructor
Excellent! keep at it! smile.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Visit my:
INSTRUCTOR PROFILE

"If a composer could say what he had to say in words he would not bother trying to say it in music."
Gustav Mahler

Subscribe to my Youtube Channel here
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
- quadrium   Back To Work At Wiki   Nov 20 2011, 08:57 PM
- - Sinisa Cekic   Keep it fresh   Nov 21 2011, 12:14 AM
- - Daniel Realpe   Excellent! keep at it!   Nov 21 2011, 02:39 AM
nnn
nnn

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 12:57 AM