Libachsbootcamp, Where you earn it in Blood and Sweat.
Todd Simpson
May 8 2012, 03:54 AM
GMC:er
DIRECT LINK TO YOUR BOOTCAMP! http://bitly.com/libachsbootcamp
Welcome to SHRED BOOTCAMP! I'll be your Drill Instructor! And I do mean DRILL! As in a large power tool used in slasher films and Paul Gilbert concerts. Here is were you EARN THE LIVING DEATH out of your fingers and break through any speed bumps/barriers to become a MASTER CHIEF of Shred!

MISSON #1

THE MISSION

1.)Your mission is to go all the way back to the very start. The base of the mountain.

LESSON 1. http://bitly.com/gmclesson1

Which you will play SLOWWWWWWLLY, very SLOWWWLLLLYYYY until you master it at a crawl (As You'll Do With Each Mission, and focus on left hand FORM! Make it SUPER PERFECT!). Speed it up bit by bit until you feel your ready to take it to WAR (Any speed, it's up to you) Shoot a video and post it as a reply to this post. I'll then offer a constructive and brutally honest critique.

THE AFTERMATH

Upon nailing the crap out of lesson one at a speed you didn't think possible, and playing it a clean as a freshly waxed floor, you will be given your first insignia of Rank in BOOTCAMP!

Practice!
Todd

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Todd Simpson: May 8 2012, 04:18 AM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
llibach
May 14 2012, 11:15 PM
Learning Rock Star
Hey Master Chief. Here's my attempt at 160 bpm. I know I slip a few times because of stamina but I think most of it is Ok.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
May 27 2012, 11:06 PM
Sorry for the Lag Soldier! Try to shoot me a PM when you complete a mission just in case I don't see the reply in your forum. One to the Mission Debrief!

--

CONGRATULATIONS! Private you has passed the first test on your journey to be a RAVING NUT of a Shredder! The road is long, but journey is worth taking. Here is your first MISSION BADGE! The first of many I'm sure!

You really nailed this one on the first time out and I can see in your playing that you put in some good practice. Well done Soldier!

Attached Image

QUOTE (llibach @ May 14 2012, 06:15 PM) *
Hey Master Chief. Here's my attempt at 160 bpm. I know I slip a few times because of stamina but I think most of it is Ok.

This post has been edited by Todd Simpson: May 27 2012, 11:06 PM

+Quote Post
llibach
May 29 2012, 09:17 PM
Learning Rock Star
I thought you'd forgotten about me tongue.gif . No worries about the delay, ready and willing for the next mission, SIR.

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
May 29 2012, 11:45 PM
QUOTE (llibach @ May 29 2012, 04:17 PM) *
I thought you'd forgotten about me tongue.gif . No worries about the delay, ready and willing for the next mission, SIR.

Glad to hear it Soldier! smile.gif

Todd

+Quote Post
JTaylor
May 30 2012, 01:04 AM
Apprentice Roadie
Though this is not my thread, I must compliment you on representing all of the services:
1. Libach calls Todd "Master Chief". This is a rank in the US Navy.
2. Todd calls Libach "Soldier", thus referencing the Army.
3. Todd introduces himself as a "drill instructor" which the Marine Corps uses at their boot camps at Parris Island, SC and San Diego, CA.
4. Last (and my favorite), the chevron on Libach's mission badge is a Private First Class (E-2) chevron sewn on the dress blues of the US Marine Corps. Yes, I am partial to this one, as I served in the Corps for 6 years.
Though confused at first over the cross-referencing of ranks, I think I have come to a conclusion though. My conclusion is that Todd is putting together an inter-service squad of Navy Seals. Todd, I would ask you, but I know you would have to kill me if your teams mission or identity was compromised.
It all brought a smile to my face.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
May 30 2012, 02:22 AM
QUOTE (JTaylor @ May 29 2012, 08:04 PM) *
Though this is not my thread, I must compliment you on representing all of the services:
3. Todd introduces himself as a "drill instructor" which the Marine Corps uses at their boot camps at Parris Island, SC and San Diego, CA.
4. Last (and my favorite), the chevron on Libach's mission badge is a Private First Class (E-2) chevron sewn on the dress blues of the US Marine Corps. Yes, I am partial to this one, as I served in the Corps for 6 years.
Though confused at first over the cross-referencing of ranks, I think I have come to a conclusion though. My conclusion is that Todd is putting together an inter-service squad of Navy Seals. Todd, I would ask you, but I know you would have to kill me if your teams mission or identity was compromised.

Soldier you are on the right track! I'm putting together an inter-service group of Special Forces Shredders! smile.gif

+Quote Post
llibach
May 30 2012, 11:14 PM
Learning Rock Star
QUOTE (JTaylor @ May 30 2012, 01:04 AM) *

Master Chief. I'm guessing that the next mission is to take this guy out for blowing our cover. Maybe an accident getting his head caught in a guitar string?
Just say the word.

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
May 30 2012, 11:36 PM
QUOTE (llibach @ May 30 2012, 06:14 PM) *
Master Chief. I'm guessing that the next mission is to take this guy out for blowing our cover. Maybe an accident getting his head caught in a guitar string?
Just say the word.

I commend your urge to Violence Soldier! But as he is a Veteran himself, I think we will let him slide this time smile.gif

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 12:36 AM