Slides
Kristofer Dahl
Feb 23 2011, 11:11 AM
GMC Founder
You can use many different objects to slide on the guitar. Check out Mate's new lesson, "Slash Slide Boogie", and then post a reply to the following question.

What's your favorite object to use when sliding on the guitar? What is the most unique object that you've used to slide on the guitar?

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
Todd Simpson
Feb 24 2011, 09:11 PM
GMC:er
I was inspired by the group ANVIL and tried to use some of what they used to pull off which I won't mention here. I couldn't make it work through. The standard glass slide works well. I"ve always been impressed with folks that can use coke bottles and such as the curvature always made it harder for me.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
bluenose
Feb 24 2011, 10:56 PM
Learning Tone Seeker
QUOTE (Todd Simpson @ Feb 24 2011, 08:11 PM) *
I was inspired by the group ANVIL and tried to use some of what they used to pull off which I won't mention here. I couldn't make it work through. The standard glass slide works well. I"ve always been impressed with folks that can use coke bottles and such as the curvature always made it harder for me.

You may like this Todd

http://documentaryheaven.com/anvil-the-story-of-anvil/

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 11:13 AM