Me And Lian In Buenos Aires
coffeeman
Mar 2 2012, 09:42 PM
Experienced Tone Seeker
Hey Guys,

I was cleaning my computer today and I found some pictures of my trip to Argentina last year. Unfortunately I couldn't meet with Gabriel but I went to Lian's home and we had a couple of beers, ate a pizza and had a really nice talk. This is something that I really apreciate from GMC, not only that we have the best site to learn guitar , but we do also have a lot of increidble friends around the world. So here is the famous pic after a few beers. Cheers.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
The only thing yo can do, is what you love!

Visit my youtube
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
HungryForHeaven
Mar 2 2012, 09:58 PM
Learning Tone Master
Niiice!

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Mar 3 2012, 10:13 AM
Instructor
That's great.. must have been really cool to meet and chat guitar, not to mention enjoy a pizza wink.gif

Look at those customized beer Tankards !! biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Mar 3 2012, 08:05 PM
Instructor
Amazing!! Lian told me that you had a really good time! It's a pity that I could be there! sad.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
coffeeman
Mar 5 2012, 02:48 PM
Experienced Tone Seeker
It was a really cool afternoon. We fixed the world in 4 hours, driniking beer and eating pizza, I hopo I come back soon to argentina it's an awesome country, and I hope to come to europe very soon too, so I can meet a lot of you guys there too, I'll bring you some Coffee!

--------------------
The only thing yo can do, is what you love!

Visit my youtube

+Quote Post
superize
Mar 6 2012, 07:18 AM
Ultimate Tone Guru
This reminds me when i got the chans to meet Kris and Marcus Siepen in Stockholm in 2010

--------------------
My Gear

Ibanez RG
Jackson js30 warrior
jackson rr24
Line 6 Spider III amp
Line 6 pod xt live
Washburn acoustic

Youtube Account
My bands Myspace

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 12:40 PM