Time Machine + Satchurator Samples
Tomas Santa Clar...
Nov 29 2009, 06:11 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
Ok guys the two coolest pedals i have ever tried :

SATCHURATOR

TIME MACHINE

and here are some samples i made

the one with the satchurator is small part of Crystal planet (which i have only started learning now)

Attached File  satch_time.mp3 ( 969.41K ) Number of downloads: 194

BTW i had the tone on the satchurator way to high on my next upload il send the best tone i can get with it

(COMING SOON)-> My review of the Time machine going trough all of its features

thanks for reading enjoy the samples

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Tomas Santa Clara: Nov 29 2009, 06:14 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Fran
Nov 29 2009, 06:47 PM
Learning Rock Star - Wiki Coordinator
Thanks Tomas smile.gif

I've got these two and I love them too. Satchurator is great for maiden-like distortions, and the delay does its job so nicely!

About time machine, I don't perceive much difference between hi-fi and lo-fi settings though, but I don't care much about that option anyway. I can hear the difference between vintage/modern settings, though its really subtle too.

As for satchurator, the more option is just great. Works better leaving gain around 12 o clock, that way it's really powerful when stomping on "more", and it's like having a boost. If you leave the gain at max then "more" can't really add much more, or at least I don't hear it. I don't use pad switch much, then again that's supposed to help mix better when using wahs, etc, but again I don't really hear much difference. It's a great distortion but it's not too metal, I might get some other metal pedal to complement it in the future.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Guitars:
Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster, Ibanez RG2570MZ, Epiphone SG G-400
Amp:
Vox AC4TVH head + V112TV cab
Effects:
Vox Satchurator, Vox Time Machine, Dunlop CryBaby, Boss MT-2, Boss CE-5, Boss TU-2, Boss ME-70
Recording:
Line-6 POD X3 + FBV-Express, Pandora PX5D

GMC wants YOU to take part in our Guitar-Wikipedia!
Have a good time reading great articles and writing your own with us in our GUITAR WIKI!
Share your playing and get Pro-advice from our Instructors: Join REC

+Quote Post
Daniel Realpe
Nov 30 2009, 06:36 PM
Instructor
The delay sounds very good, but the distortion seems to lack an amp modeler

thanks for sharing!

--------------------
Visit my:
INSTRUCTOR PROFILE

"If a composer could say what he had to say in words he would not bother trying to say it in music."
Gustav Mahler

Subscribe to my Youtube Channel here

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 12:45 PM