Lesson Feedback Problem
OrganisedConfusi...
Jun 26 2008, 10:30 AM
GMC:er
I tried to leave feedback on Nick's new lesson but they never show up. I write in the comments box and press send button and it never shows up. Anybody know why this is the case?

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Gear
Guitars:- Caparison Horus Snowcloud, Parker Nitefly M, Parker Nitefly SA, Gibson SG, Parker P10e, 40 Year Old Spanish Acoustic
Amps:- Framus Ruby Riot 2x12" stack
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Fran
Jun 26 2008, 10:34 AM
Learning Rock Star - Wiki Coordinator
Since the new feedback tab is separate I notice that sometimes it takes a while before appearing, don't know why. Maybe it's that. Have you left the feedback a long ago?

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Guitars:
Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster, Ibanez RG2570MZ, Epiphone SG G-400
Amp:
Vox AC4TVH head + V112TV cab
Effects:
Vox Satchurator, Vox Time Machine, Dunlop CryBaby, Boss MT-2, Boss CE-5, Boss TU-2, Boss ME-70
Recording:
Line-6 POD X3 + FBV-Express, Pandora PX5D

GMC wants YOU to take part in our Guitar-Wikipedia!
Have a good time reading great articles and writing your own with us in our GUITAR WIKI!
Share your playing and get Pro-advice from our Instructors: Join REC

+Quote Post
OrganisedConfusi...
Jun 26 2008, 10:38 AM
About 5 minutes ago and it still hasn't shown up. I sent two but I don't want to send more incase they all show up.

--------------------
Gear
Guitars:- Caparison Horus Snowcloud, Parker Nitefly M, Parker Nitefly SA, Gibson SG, Parker P10e, 40 Year Old Spanish Acoustic

+Quote Post
Marcus Lavendell
Jun 26 2008, 10:39 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (OrganisedConfusion @ Jun 26 2008, 11:30 AM) *
I tried to leave feedback on Nick's new lesson but they never show up. I write in the comments box and press send button and it never shows up. Anybody know why this is the case?

I just checked out that lesson, and your comments are there now. Maybe it just takes a while before it shows up smile.gif

--------------------
I use Elixir® Strings

Check out my video lessons and instructor board!

+Quote Post
OrganisedConfusi...
Jun 26 2008, 10:42 AM
QUOTE (Marcus Lavendell @ Jun 26 2008, 10:39 AM) *
I just checked out that lesson, and your comments are there now. Maybe it just takes a while before it shows up smile.gif

That's weird huh.gif

They still aren't showing up for me. I'm confused. I will check again in a bit. I refreshed page several times.

--------------------
Gear

+Quote Post
Nighthawk1
Jun 26 2008, 01:58 PM
Hey guys, for me it is a miracle how you can leave those smileys mellow.gif at the feedback forum there is no toolbox or something, furthermore is it possible to correct something if you already posted it?The only button I see is add comment?!?

This post has been edited by Nighthawk: Jun 26 2008, 01:58 PM

+Quote Post
OrganisedConfusi...
Jun 26 2008, 02:04 PM
I see my comments. God bless this world lol. biggrin.gif

--------------------
Gear

+Quote Post
Nighthawk1
Jun 26 2008, 02:07 PM
So do I...but actually I was asking how you can add those simleys and why there is no toolbox like in the normal forums...

This post has been edited by Nighthawk: Jun 26 2008, 02:08 PM

+Quote Post
jacmoe
Jun 26 2008, 02:13 PM
Just learn the smiley tags you want to use. It's easy enough. smile.gif

CODE
:D
biggrin.gif
CODE
:lol:
laugh.gif
CODE
:)
smile.gif
CODE
;)
wink.gif
CODE
:P
tongue.gif
CODE
:blink:
blink.gif

And so on.! wink.gif

--------------------
QUOTE ("Steve Vai")
Start by playing something - a bend, a riff, a scale, a song - very slowly; if you make a mistake, start over; do this over and over, until you can play it flawlessly - and I do mean flawlessly - many times in a row. Next, gradually increase the tempo. Eventually you'll be flailing like a madman.

+Quote Post
OrganisedConfusi...
Jun 26 2008, 02:16 PM
QUOTE (Nighthawk @ Jun 26 2008, 02:07 PM) *
So do I...but actually I was asking how you can add those simleys and why there is no toolbox like in the normal forums...

Sorry. I wasn't replying to you with my celebration. I just meant my initial post problem has been solved. YIPPEE. smile.gif You just need to learn codes for smileys.

--------------------
Gear

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 11:56 AM