3 Pages V   1 2 3 >  
Mentoring Invitation
Alex Feather
Mar 22 2012, 12:08 AM
Instructor
Hi guys - I am now officially inviting all of you to join my mentoring!

I will show you how to play over chord changes, help you develop your groove and timing - or anything you want to learn about music!

I will pay close attention to your individual needs and together we will achieve great results!

To get started: leave a reply here or send me a pm. I will then set up a thread where can start discussing your goals.

-Alex

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
zoom
Mar 22 2012, 12:30 AM
Learning Roadie
QUOTE (Alex Feather @ Mar 22 2012, 12:08 AM) *
Hi guys! I am inviting all of you to join my mentoring!
I will show you how to play over chord changes, help you develop your groove and timing or anything you want to learn about music!
I will pay a very close attention to each of you and together we will get great results!
Looking forward to your submissions!!!!!
See you on the forum and if you have any questions or ideas feel free to send me a PM!!!!
-Alex

Alex I would love to be part of your mentoring program. I love your playing. I'll send a pm. Cheers! smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Alex Feather
Mar 22 2012, 12:53 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (zoom @ Mar 21 2012, 11:30 PM) *
Alex I would love to be part of your mentoring program. I love your playing. I'll send a pm. Cheers! smile.gif

Perfect! I just created a new topic on my instructor board!!!
here is the link!
https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/guitar_fo...showtopic=43567
Happy to work with you!!!!

+Quote Post
Nihilist1
Mar 22 2012, 12:59 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
I am interested in learning from you, Alex! Jazz is something that I greatly admire and I firmly believe that if someone can play Jazz, they can play anything! Let's do this!

--------------------
All the elders have fallen down...

Heal her now...

All the elders have fallen down...

Heal her now...

Grandfather elk
Turned to me
And spoke:

Light the fire deep inside.
Light the fires!

+Quote Post
K1R
Mar 22 2012, 02:09 PM
Learning Rock Star
Hi Alex!
I would love to be a part of your program as I do love jazz smile.gif I don't need very much attention since I already have a guitar teacher, but two teachers are better than one, aren't they? smile.gif Thanks.

--------------------

Guitar Altamira M01D, Samick Royale 3, Musima Lead Star 1
Effects Boss ME-25
Amp Stagg 40 GA DSP
DAW SONAR LE

YouTube | Facebook | Last.fm
“One day you pick up the guitar and you feel like a great master, and the next day you feel like a fool. It’s because we’re different every day, but the guitar is always the same…beautiful.” ~ Tommy Emmanuel
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"You have a whole collection of musical ideas and thoughts that you’ve accumulated through your musical history plus all the musical history of the whole world and it’s all in your subconscious and you draw upon it when you play” ~ Joe Pass

+Quote Post
Alex Feather
Mar 22 2012, 06:12 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Nihilist1 @ Mar 22 2012, 11:59 AM) *
I am interested in learning from you, Alex! Jazz is something that I greatly admire and I firmly believe that if someone can play Jazz, they can play anything! Let's do this!

Sounds great! I have created a thread for you!
I posted a few questions that will help me to understand and focus on your goals!
Here is the link!
https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/guitar_fo...showtopic=43580

QUOTE (K1R @ Mar 22 2012, 01:09 PM) *
Hi Alex!
I would love to be a part of your program as I do love jazz smile.gif I don't need very much attention since I already have a guitar teacher, but two teachers are better than one, aren't they? smile.gif Thanks.

Hey K1R it's my pleasure to meet you! I came up with a few questions and have created a personal thread for mentoring!
It will be fun! I am very excited!!!!
Here it is! https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/guitar_fo...showtopic=43581

+Quote Post
ElHombre
Mar 22 2012, 06:17 PM
Learning Rock Star
Well I got very inspired by Search and Beatuiful Lani and would like to learn a lot more about this styles but I already have a mentor cosmin, i dont know if you can have 2 mentors on the forum smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Alex Feather
Mar 22 2012, 06:54 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (ElHombre @ Mar 22 2012, 05:17 PM) *
Well I got very inspired by Search and Beatuiful Lani and would like to learn a lot more about this styles but I already have a mentor cosmin, i dont know if you can have 2 mentors on the forum smile.gif

Hi ElHombre! The answer is YES you can have 2 mentors! I will be really happy if you will choose me as your second mentor!

+Quote Post
waggers
Mar 22 2012, 09:30 PM
GMC:er
QUOTE (Alex Feather @ Mar 22 2012, 05:54 PM) *
Hi ElHombre! The answer is YES you can have 2 mentors! I will be really happy if you will choose me as your second mentor!

Ooh,ooh I want 2 mentors as well ! Please sign me up Alex

+Quote Post
Alex Feather
Mar 22 2012, 11:09 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (waggers @ Mar 22 2012, 08:30 PM) *
Ooh,ooh I want 2 mentors as well ! Please sign me up Alex

Here we go! I am very happy you decided to join!!!
Here is the link! https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/guitar_fo...showtopic=43594

+Quote Post
ElHombre
Mar 22 2012, 11:13 PM
Learning Rock Star
QUOTE (Alex Feather @ Mar 22 2012, 06:54 PM) *

Great! sign me up smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Alex Feather
Mar 23 2012, 12:18 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (ElHombre @ Mar 22 2012, 10:13 PM) *
Great! sign me up smile.gif

Done! Here is the link!
https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/guitar_fo...showtopic=43595
I am very happy that you have decided to join!

+Quote Post
superize
Mar 23 2012, 03:49 PM
Ultimate Tone Guru
Hey Alex i would like to join your program.

The reason is that i am currently writing alot of songs for my band and want to learn more about how to create melodies, rythms, Chord progression and so on.

I am a metal player in my soul but i am also very interested in learning other styles and i think i can learn that with you

--------------------
My Gear

Ibanez RG
Jackson js30 warrior
jackson rr24
Line 6 Spider III amp
Line 6 pod xt live
Washburn acoustic

Youtube Account
My bands Myspace

+Quote Post
Alex Feather
Mar 23 2012, 07:23 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (superize @ Mar 23 2012, 02:49 PM) *
Hey Alex i would like to join your program.

The reason is that i am currently writing alot of songs for my band and want to learn more about how to create melodies, rythms, Chord progression and so on.

I am a metal player in my soul but i am also very interested in learning other styles and i think i can learn that with you

Great!!! I am glad that you joined!!!
Here is your thread! I am looking forward to start working with you!!!
https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/guitar_fo...showtopic=43609

+Quote Post
DeGroot
Mar 25 2012, 02:02 AM
Experienced Guitar Hero
Sign me up please! Can't wait to get started!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Alex Feather
Mar 25 2012, 08:04 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (DeGroot @ Mar 25 2012, 01:02 AM) *
Sign me up please! Can't wait to get started!

Hey man! I am very excited to start working with you!
Here is the link for your personal thread!!!
https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/guitar_fo...showtopic=43645

+Quote Post
snackajacks
Mar 26 2012, 06:11 PM
I want to be mentored by you !!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Alex Feather
Mar 26 2012, 08:24 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (snackajacks @ Mar 26 2012, 05:11 PM) *
I want to be mentored by you !!

Done! Welcome aboard!
Here is the link to your personal thread!
https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/guitar_fo...showtopic=43664

+Quote Post
Poulak
Mar 26 2012, 10:10 PM
Hello Alex ! I think this idea of mentoring is very great , im litle lost in my way of learning and pratice , but my motivation is still here , and it wiil be an honor if you can be my mentor.
See ya from france smile.gif

+Quote Post
Alex Feather
Mar 27 2012, 01:38 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Poulak @ Mar 26 2012, 09:10 PM) *
Hello Alex ! I think this idea of mentoring is very great , im litle lost in my way of learning and pratice , but my motivation is still here , and it wiil be an honor if you can be my mentor.
See ya from france smile.gif

Hi! That's great! I am happy you have decided to join my army LOL
Here is your personal thread
https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/guitar_fo...showtopic=43669
I am looking forward to mentor you!

+Quote Post

3 Pages V   1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 10:23 PM