First Time Live Experience
Frankster
Mar 25 2012, 09:16 AM
GMC:er
Hi!

Yesterday it was my first time live experience.

The hours before the gig it was like hell for me. Bad sleeping, couldnt eat, couldnt concentrate ... wink.gif

But after we seting up our instruments the fear was gone. A little bit of stage fright, but that was all.

After setting up our staff, the amp from the rhythm guitarist was dead. Back to the rehearsal room, to get a second amp.
After that a mic didnt work, the mixing at the begining was bad.

But during the gig everything was perfect, except the strap button from the bass guitar break away, so he needed a screwdriver in the middle of the gig laugh.gif
The drummer started a break and I thought, ok I have to start with the solo, but I was to early *g*
The singer skipped a part from the song during the playing. *g*
But everything was no problem. The audience liked our show, dont recognised our little mistakes, and I had no problem to improvise with this litte challenge

That was my first time live experience.
How was yours ?

Thanks
Frankster

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
MonkeyDAthos
Mar 25 2012, 07:06 PM
GMC:er
my first live experience was for a guitar shop, where from time to time the students gather and give a guig, (that time there were like 100-150 humans watching us), i played Ten Words by Satriani, it went pretty good infact...the only problem is that we play it a little too fast tongue.gif i will try to get a video.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by MonkeyDAthos: Mar 25 2012, 07:09 PM

--------------------
It's a proven fact that guitar faces have a bigger impact on tone than wood does.

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 10th April 2024 - 09:54 PM